• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Hey!
Looking to sell turnips somewhere with a price over 500 (preferably) but lower is fine too!
I have about 7000 to get rid of.

I would like to buy turnips, it is Sunday morning somewhere?

Yes, on Sunday morning Joan will walk around in your town and you buy turnips from her.

Retail is currently buying turnips for 296 Bells each. If you wanna come over, PM me and I'll add you and open the gates! :D

Yes, on Sunday morning Joan will walk around in your town and you buy turnips from her.

Retail is currently buying turnips for 296 Bells each. If you wanna come over, PM me and I'll add you and open the gates! :D

Yes I know, but I already sold all mine, it's Friday in my town and Reese is buying them 579. I just wanted to buy some others to resell them. She's always doing that, if I keep my turnips the price decrease all week long but as soon I'm selling them her price increase :mad:
I can't time travel either, it doesn't work.

BTW if someone wants to come, let me know.

Last edited:
Yes I know, but I already sold all mine, it's Friday in my town and Reese is buying them 579. I just wanted to buy some others to resell them. She's always doing that, if I keep my turnips the price decrease all week long but as soon I'm selling them her price increase :mad:
I can't time travel either, it doesn't work.

BTW if someone wants to come, let me know.

Hey, I've got a great idea. I'm on Monday in my town, so if you let me come sell my turnips in your town, then I'll jump back a day so we can buy more turnips. :D (Joan still shows up when you have people over, right? I wasn't sure on that because I've never tried it before.)

Hey, I've got a great idea. I'm on Monday in my town, so if you let me come sell my turnips in your town, then I'll jump back a day so we can buy more turnips. :D (Joan still shows up when you have people over, right? I wasn't sure on that because I've never tried it before.)

Sounds like a great idea! Well...I never tried it myself lol, now that I think about it, maybe not haha, but it doesn't matter you can come anyway.

Alright! I'll be coming over with my secondary character since I'm using his locker space for my turnips. :D

Then I'll jump back a day, open my gates, and see if Joan is still walking around while the gates are open. If she is, you can come over!

What is a good price to buy turnips?

Joan is selling them for 101.

Also let me know if your town is selling for over 350 please.

Looking for high turnip prices today :) I will tip heaps, just vm me what price you have and i will get back to you! Thanks :)

Back