• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Looking for a town to sell my turnips. Bought at 95, and my town is buying for 50 something...:(

If I where you I would check out lujei's town they tipically have high turnip prices i made 2 mill yester day

went from 38 this morning to 107 at noon in my side town.
hopefully i get a nice spike there!

My turnip price is 550 here! If anyone wants to sell them, VM me and i'll add your FC.

Reese is buying for 402 bells!~ Tell me if you want to come by, tips are appriciated :3

Edit: I'm going offline now!

Last edited:
I have a bunch of turnips to sell.. i'll keep checking this thread for anyone willing to let me sell them in their town!

Turnips for 556 in my town. Will be available sometime around midnight to 3a est.

Last edited:
I'll be around on and off for the rest of the night. Doing other things but trying to keep an eye on the thread.

Got it~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Adding you too Asleep, give me three minutes both of you plz

Opening now. Please don't run on the grass. I have some Gulliver Items and golden tools to spare by the train station as well. Aside from them, please don't take anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh, and if you'd care to gift me a bushel to sell myself for the badge credit, that'd make me happy. ^^

Back