• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

My price is 546 today. vm me if you want to come over. a small payment would be nice since I'm broke in this town (only have 30,000).
Also it would be amazing if i could buy turnips from someone who is on Sunday

Turnip prices in my town are now 143 bells.VM if you want to come to my town!

Looking for turnips today over 140 Bells - Please message me if you'll have me over! :) Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hello! I have turnips selling at 611 if anyone is interested in selling some turnips. PM me if you're interested! :blush: Also, please add this FC instead: 1392-8437-4508

Last edited:
I'm looking for turnips selling over 150, VM me if I could come to your town and sell mine! :blush:

OMG!! In my town turnips are 261! :eek:

It may not sound as much, but that's the highest it ever was! Everyone is welcome to sell, as long as you DON'T RUN and DON'T STEAL, please.

Message me and I'll add your codes. You can also get a plate of grapes from Isabelle if you talk to her twice, because I'm in last day of year. Or buy New Year hats from Redd if you are interested.

Turnip prices aren't suuuper high in my town today but they are 175 bells, which isn't bad!! PM/VM me if you'd like to come over :)

The turnip price in my town is 180 Bells. VM me if u want to come. Also I think I want to buy some turnips from someone else's town.

Looking for turnip prices over 500. Willing to pay 100 TBT just for me to visit.

monday morn 87
monday eve 81
tuesday morn 77
tuesday eve 73
(im currently a day behind i will update this when im back up to date)

Back