• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Currently waiting for 4 people to register me to come to my town.

Open spots:

1. Lin
2. emeraldfox
3. Open
4. Open

Last edited:
My Turnup Prices are at 363 Bells, my gate will be open from 3:00 PM til 10 PM

Tips are appreciated!

Town Rules: Please do not run through the grass and follow the path set forth. You are welcome to explore but please leave items where they are. Thank you.

Can I come?

*sobs quietly in a corner*

*BREAKS THE HELL DOWN IN A CORNER*

...For some strange reason they dropped to 184 - go on with your lives folks... *SOBBING*

Last edited:
oK - LEGIT CRYING RIGHT NOW.

Apparently they dropped to 184 and then the game got corrupted on my ass and just booted out 3 very nice people. I am SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOLKS!

Last edited:
oK - LEGIT CRYING RIGHT NOW.

Apparently they dropped to 184 and then the game got corrupted on my ass and just booted out 3 very nice people. I am SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOLKS!

Aww, oh no ! ; A ;
It's okay, we still appreciate it !
Thanks for letting us visit, haha ! * U *

Let's hope Reese doesn't try to mess with your brain again XD
Evil alpaca ~ * 3 *

Digig0dd3ss JUST posted, go to their town!

Aww, I'm sorry :/

For anyone else:
My Turnup Prices are at 363 Bells, my gate will be open from 6:00 PM til 10:00PM

Tips are appreciated!

Town Rules: Please do not run through the grass and follow the path set forth. You are welcome to explore but please leave items where they are. Thank you.

OK. I figured it out folks. Gates are REOPENING. The evil alpaca put her high price in THE FREAKING MORNING. WHO DOES THAT, REESE!? PEOPLE WANNA SHOP IN THE AFTERNOON!

... -.o *twitch*

Haha alright, I'm on my way ! * U *
and wow, prices change from morning to afternoon !? :eek:
I learn something new everyday XD

Edit: I got an error ; A ;

Last edited:
Back