• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Offline! - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Username: Sophie23
Villager: Elvis
Time Zone/Availability: I’m on all day this Friday which is when I need the villager. Um how’s 10am - Uk 🇬🇧time?
Sounds good to me. I'll have Elvis ready for you then. Would you like any add ons, please see the opening post for details. Thanks for your order! 😀

Username: Romaki
Villager: Maple
Time Zone/Availability: GMT+1, I'll be available for the next two hours c:
Hello, and thank you for your order. I'll get started on Maple and DM you once she's ready for collection. Would you like any add ons? Details are in the opening post. Thanks again! 😀

Hello again!

UN: PacV

Villager: Zucker the Lazy Octopus

Available: Whenever you are.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hello again!

UN: PacV

Villager: Zucker the Lazy Octopus

Available: Whenever you are.

Thank you so much in advance.
Welcome back! I will get started on Zucker and should be ready in 45-60 minutes, if that suits. Would you like any add ons to your order, details are in the opening post. I'll DM you once Zucker is ready. Thank you for your order! :)

Welcome back! I will get started on Zucker and should be ready in 45-60 minutes, if that suits. Would you like any add ons to your order, details are in the opening post. I'll DM you once Zucker is ready. Thank you for your order! :)
Thank you so much!

I'll take the 5,000,000 IGB please.

Username: rosesilverpen (Alex in game)
Villager: Rosie
Time Zone/Availability: EST, 5 AM-6PM
@themysterybidder thank you for this!
Hello and welcome! I will have Rosie ready for your time slot. Would you like any free add ons? Details are in the opening post. See you on Monday and thank you for your order! 😀

Hello and welcome! I will have Rosie ready for your time slot. Would you like any free add ons? Details are in the opening post. See you on Monday and thank you for your order! 😀
yes please, the 5 million in-game bells. Thanks again! what time on Monday? Just so I know when to check the forum

yes please, the 5 million in-game bells. Thanks again! what time on Monday? Just so I know when to check the forum
Thank you for the prompt payment! I will have your 5million IGB ready. I'll be available from 5am-4pm (EST). Feel free to DM me or leave a message here when you're ready! See you tomorrow! :)

Hello again, sorry to be a bother but I'd like to get another villager if I can!
Username: RoseSilverpen
Villager: Apollo
Available: most days 5 am-6 pm EST, though I'm often up earlier than that, but at completely random times.
@themysterybidder

Hello again, sorry to be a bother but I'd like to get another villager if I can!
Username: RoseSilverpen
Villager: Apollo
Available: most days 5 am-6 pm EST, though I'm often up earlier than that, but at completely random times.
@themysterybidder
Welcome back! You most certainly can. If you're free today, I can get started on Apollo in about an hour as I'm out at the moment. If not, we can arrange another day. Please let me know if you would like any add ons. Thank you again for your order! 🙂

Welcome back! You most certainly can. If you're free today, I can get started on Apollo in about an hour as I'm out at the moment. If not, we can arrange another day. Please let me know if you would like any add ons. Thank you again for your order! 🙂
yes, I'm available today! I would like the 5 million bells again, if that's ok! Feel free to DM me whenever he's ready, and thank you again!

Username: lunatepic
Villager: Shino
Time Zone/Availability: EST - I'm free all day today and tomorrow, so whenever works best for you!

this is super generous, thanks so much in advance!

Username: lunatepic
Villager: Shino
Time Zone/Availability: EST - I'm free all day today and tomorrow, so whenever works best for you!

this is super generous, thanks so much in advance!
Hello and welcome, I'm currently cycling a villager out for someone else, but I can start on Shino once I've finished my trade, if that suits? 😀 It will probably be a few hours by the time I finish this trade and then cycle Shino out. Would you like any add on, details are in the opening post. Thank you for you order and I'll keep on touch with progress. 🙂

Hello and welcome, I'm currently cycling a villager out for someone else, but I can start on Shino once I've finished my trade, if that suits? 😀 It will probably be a few hours by the time I finish this trade and then cycle Shino out. Would you like any add on, details are in the opening post. Thank you for you order and I'll keep on touch with progress. 🙂
That sounds perfect, thank you! And the IGB for the add-on if that's ok :)

Back