• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Offline! - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Ash
Quinn
Time zone CST. Available today at 11 30 am to 9 pm CST.
Hello again! I can have Quinn ready got you in approximately 1 hour if that suits? What would you like as your add on? Details are in the title/opening post. 😀 I'll DM you once she's ready, and there's no rush to come over. Thank you for ordering! 🙂

Hello again! I can have Quinn ready got you in approximately 1 hour if that suits? What would you like as your add on? Details are in the title/opening post. 😀 I'll DM you once he's ready, and there's no rush to come over. Thank you for ordering! 🙂
I keep forgetting that part. 4 stacks of dark wood and 1 stack of turnip(does that count as material? need it for a recipe)

Hi.
User: PacV

Villager: Olive the Normal Cub.

Available: Whenever you are.

Add on: 100 NMTs

Thank you so much in advance.

Hi.

Villager: Olive the Normal Cub.

Add on: 100 NMTs

Welcome back! I can have Olive and your NMTs ready in approximately 45-60 minutes. I'll DM once she's ready. Thank you for your order! 😀

@themysterybidder

hiya! i need my girl petri lol i have a spot open now :)

Username: Moonlight.
Villager: Petri
Time Zone/Availability: EST, any time today if you're available!
Add-ons: the fish bait
Hello, sorry I didn't get the notification for this until just now! I will start on Petri and should be ready in 45-60 minutes. I'll send you a DM once Petri is ready. Thank you for ordering! 😀

Hi friend! 😀

Username: Snuggie
Villager: Chief the cranky wolf
Availability: Anytime
Add-Ons: None
Sorry, not replying earlier, I was in bed. I will get started on Chief, and she should be ready in approximately 45-60 minutes. I'll send you a DM once she's ready, but no rush to collect. Thank you for ordering!🙂

EDIT: Ahhhh I found her literally two minutes after posting here. I may be back in the not-so-distant future though - apologies in the meantime x)

Username: Pokeking
Villager: Camofrog
Time Zone/Availability: Central Standard Time, 11-15-2022 after 7:30pm

Thank you.

Username: Pokeking
Villager: Camofrog
Time Zone/Availability: Central Standard Time, 11-15-2022 after 7:30pm

Thank you.
Hello again, I will have Camofrog ready for your requested time/date. Please let me know if you would like any free add ons, details are in the opening post. Thank you for your order!

I've returned! Haha.

Username: cainhurst
Villager: Hazel
Time Zone/Availability: Anytime between 3pm and 8pm EST works for me, but I can try to find time earlier in the day if needed!
Add-on: 100 NMTs, please ♥

I've returned! Haha.

Username: cainhurst
Villager: Hazel
Time Zone/Availability: Anytime between 3pm and 8pm EST works for me, but I can try to find time earlier in the day if needed!
Add-on: 100 NMTs, please ♥
Hello and welcome back! 🤣 I will.have Hazel ready for you between your required times. I will sent you a DM with the Dodo code nearer the time. Thank you for ordering! 😀

Hello again.

Villager: Aurora the Normal Penguin.

Hello again.

Villager: Aurora the Normal Penguin.

Welcome back! I can have Aurora ready I 45-60 minutes. I'll send you a DM once she's ready. What would you like as your add on? 😀

Last edited:
Back