• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Offline! - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hihi!! if your slots are open i would like to request a villager!

Username: Erotic
Villager: Sasha
Time Zone/Availability: New York/EST
@themysterybidder
Hello, I will start cycling out Sasha for you and she should be ready to collect in approximately 1 hour. I'll DM you once she's ready. Thank you for ordering! 😀

Hi! I'm having no luck on island hopping so I thought I'd try.

Username: Rosch
Villager: Snake
Time Zone/Availability: GMT+8 (Manila)

@themysterybidder
Based on timezones, I am available as long as it's not 1PM on your side. Thank you very much in advance. Have a great day!

Hi! I'm having no luck on island hopping so I thought I'd try.

Username: Rosch
Villager: Snake
Time Zone/Availability: GMT+8 (Manila)

@themysterybidder
Based on timezones, I am available as long as it's not 1PM on your side. Thank you very much in advance. Have a great day!
Hello, I will start on Snake shortly and I will DM you once he's ready for collection. Thank you for ordering! 😀

Username: Romaki
Villager: Maple
Time Zone/Availability: GMT+2, I should be available for the rest of the evening, but I might be afk for a bit depending on the situation. Definitely available for the next couple of hours. :)

Username: Romaki
Villager: Maple
Time Zone/Availability: GMT+2, I should be available for the rest of the evening, but I might be afk for a bit depending on the situation. Definitely available for the next couple of hours. :)
Hello, I can start cycling Maple out for you and should be ready in 30-45 minutes. I'll DM you once she's ready for collection, if you can't manage, don't worry we can arrange a time for later on. Thank you for ordering!

Hello, I can start cycling Maple out for you and should be ready in 30-45 minutes. I'll DM you once she's ready for collection, if you can't manage, don't worry we can arrange a time for later on. Thank you for ordering!

Sounds good to me, my plot is available. Thanks for your service. :)

hiii im back again :)

Username: Erotic
Villager: Marshall
Time Zone/Availability: New York/EST
Welcome back! I will start cycling Marshal out for you and DM you once he's ready, probably 30-45 minutes. Thank you for ordering! Please let me know if you would like 50 NMTs or 5 material stacks as they are included with your order. 🙂

🐴Tuesday afternoon bump from Buck! 🐴
2022091617004500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Hello I was wondering if your shop was still open? I’d love to adopt a few villagers but I’ll start with Sylvana!

Username: LegendOfCats
Villager: Sylvana
Time Zone/Availability: Central, available throughout the day.

Hello I was wondering if your shop was still open? I’d love to adopt a few villagers but I’ll start with Sylvana!

Username: LegendOfCats
Villager: Sylvana
Time Zone/Availability: Central, available throughout the day.
Hi, I can have Sylvana ready in about an hour if that's convenient. 👍

@themysterybidder

Username: Pokeking (Joji)
Villager: Drift
Time Zone/Availability: October 7 CST (Houston) after 8pm. However, I can time-travel to get an empty plot ready tonight since Queenie said she wants to leave.

I would like 50 free NMT please.

Thank you for your consideration.

@themysterybidder

Username: Pokeking (Joji)
Villager: Drift
Time Zone/Availability: October 7 CST (Houston) after 8pm. However, I can time-travel to get an empty plot ready tonight since Queenie said she wants to leave.

I would like 50 free NMT please.

Thank you for your consideration.
I will start preparing Drift and we can arrange via DM a time slot to suit (October 7). Thanks for ordering!👍

I will start preparing Drift and we can arrange via DM a time slot to suit (October 7). Thanks for ordering!👍

Uhoh. I made a mistake. I time travelled forward one day forward. Queenie is sweeping her house so the plot will be empty tomorrow on 10/6. Please advise if I should keep it as it and be available to invite Drift tomorrow at the same time as in my request or should I time travel once more so the plot becomes available today?

Back