• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[offline] looking for guided tours! / tour my island!

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Tansan
Purple Balloon
Green Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Red Balloon
Glam Feather
Cool Feather
Rad Feather
Fresh Feather
Green Feather
Feedback
100% (450) +

Missing the Dream Suite... Looking for guided island tours!

EcgGOAIUcAEsKRL

So, visiting towns through the dream suite was my favourite part of NL. I feel like there’s something missing from my New Horizons experience, so I’d really like to visit some islands and be taken on some guided tours B)! I’d prefer if your island was somewhat complete but it’s okay if it’s not too! Theme doesn’t matter. Take me to your favourite spots and areas you are proud of, scenic zones, themed houses etc.! I’ll just follow you around until you kick me out, haha! It can be as long (ok not too long) or as short as you like. I can give you my thoughts on your island at the moment as well if you want/need some help!

So is your island lonely and need some tourism? Interested on taking me on a holiday? Lol. Then fill this form below:

IGN/Island name:
General info (theme if any/island progress/season):
Can I post pictures in this thread of my visit? (Y/N):
Want some feedback? (Pm only Y/N):
Free labour (I’ll water your plants Y/N):
Do you want me to draw on your bulletin? (Y/N):
Timezone/availability/preferred time:

Feel free to PM form if you want as well.

Based on your timezone/availability I will leave you a PM to arrange a meeting time. Please tell me anything else you’d like me to know about your island/rules/etc.! (also it’s totally fine if we don’t get to meet due to time zones. You can always msg me anytime when my status is online for a possible tour!)

My info
My IGN/Island: Jules of Tansan
My time zone: GMT+7 (S.E Asia)
Other info/disclaimer:
- I have Quillson and Bianca in my void. Please beware with open plots
- I have drifty joycons so I apologise in advance if I walk like I‘m drunk
- I only type on the game keyboard so I'll be very slow, sorry!
- I will PM you the photos before I post them here if you say "yes" to the picture question!

EcP3SfKU0AEtweC

EcP3SfGU8AAf-ru

EcP3SebU4AAtrpc
EcQjDyxUMAANMyF

EcQi1Q5UEAAYG5X

EcQjDyuUYAAHu4z

EcQi1Q8U0AAxJdV

who to believe, shark warning sign or host?!

EcQi1R1UwAEbA_2

EcQkHeTUMAU2UXu

EcQkHeIUwAAbFkn

EcQkHeTUYAA_NQd
EcVgjCyUEAIUpO-

EcVgjCQUwAAI42z

EcVgti9VAAEjDYN

EcVgtjBUwAEnxOQ

EcVgtiwU8AAYtaf

EcVg_B7U0AA6_OX
EcZ2P_HU0AEvQkr

EcZ2P_MVcAMTR8s

EcZ2P--UYAAXmrK

EcZ2P-8UwAAm2qh

EcZ18wAUYAEIB0u

EcZ18v6UwAE8Dsv

EcZ18wMVAAEYnqV
EcgH0QGUMAA0cTX

EcgH0QGUwAEshPj

EcgH0QGU8AEZNHm

EcgF7KXUEAEAS-c

EcgH0QMU0AE0KIz

EcgF7KXUEAINDJ7

EcgF7KcUYAA6Ke6

EcgF7KPVcAEFvwx

EcgGOAIUcAEsKRL

EcgGOAUVAAE54Ad

EcgGOAOU8AAvY_K

EcgGN_yUYAAlyeJ

EcgGhyQVcAAUE01

EcgGhyWU0AAvHhK
EclL36LVcAA0WEN

EclL36BUYAAAWMr

EclL36HUMAIEx9n

EclMJOYUMAAnIED

EclMJOUU4AAUzKe

EclMJODVAAAw78t

EclMJN2U4AAGArq

EcqX-_GUcAA1pGr

EcqX--yUcAAxwEI

EcqX--hU0AE1gpU

EcqX--dVcAEAsXs

EcqYZfjVAAAzyS9

EcqYZfgU0AIg5oa

EcqYZfjUEAY0nfS

EcqYZf0VcAAKTDU

EcqYvwJU0AAUHT6

EcqYvwOU0AEChLt

EcqYvwKUwAIcDok

Tansan Tours!

Eco_pNsUcAA8Z9I

In a similar fashion, I'm also opening my island to give you a guided tour of Tansan! I'm finally at a point where I like my island and I'm happy with its current version. Please fill out the form below if you want to go on a guided Tansan tour! I will send you a PM to grab a timing and send you additional info/rules about my island! You can also PM me whenever this thread status is online for a tour. It will take approximately 20 minutes.

IGN/Island name:
Do you want to shop?:

Preview photos! (lol these are from the fishing tourney today)
EcotXaTU8AAQc7D

EcotXaKUMAAocO2

EcotlzFU8AEsYbw

Ecotly8UEAAiHBL

Last edited:
IGN/Island name: may / shangri-la
General info (theme if any/island progress/season): map/theme was originally inspired by versailles, turned into a little bit of everything 😅 / 80-ish% done? / currently summer
Can I post pictures in this thread of my visit? (Y/N): Y
Want some feedback? (Pm only Y/N): Y
Free labour (I’ll water your plants Y/N): N
Timezone/availability/preferred time: GMT-4/EDT (eastern u.s.), usually available after 11am (10pm your time) or around 9am (8pm your time) :) edit: not avail today since i've got an open plot i'm hoping to fill!

IGN/Island name: Ashley/Erinacea
General info (theme if any/island progress/season): Cottage core/natural, but it’s not fully cottage themed... It’s summer here, early July! And I’m probably 80% happy with my island, but the hiking area still needs a lot of tweaking.
Can I post pictures in this thread of my visit?(Y/N): Yup :)
Want some feedback? (Pm only Y/N): Sure, every bit helps!
Free labour (I’ll water your plants Y/N): Nah, I’m good, but thanks!
Timezone/availability/preferred time: EST (GMT -4); you can come anytime around now for the next few hours. I’ll generally be around.

Online again! Will be around for a couple hours. Edited the main form with another question (Do you want me to draw on your bulletin board). Examples: x, x, x

IGN/Island name:
General info (theme if any/island progress/season):
Can I post pictures in this thread of my visit? (Y/N):
Want some feedback? (Pm only Y/N):
Free labour (I’ll water your plants Y/N):
Do you want me to draw on your bulletin? (Y/N):

IGN/Island name: Sarah from Kapalua
General info (theme if any/island progress/season): Disney theme. 5 star, mostly completed island!
Can I post pictures in this thread of my visit?(Y/N): Y
Free labour (I’ll water your plants Y/N): I have one area if we pass it on the tour!
Do you want me to draw on your bulletin?(Y/N): Yes :)
Timezone/availability/preferred time: I am in EST and work for a few more hours, so I think tomorrow would probably be best?

IGN/Island name: Sarah from Kapalua
General info (theme if any/island progress/season): Disney theme. 5 star, mostly completed island!
Can I post pictures in this thread of my visit?(Y/N): Y
Free labour (I’ll water your plants Y/N): I have one area if we pass it on the tour!
Do you want me to draw on your bulletin?(Y/N): Yes :)
Timezone/availability/preferred time: I am in EST and work for a few more hours, so I think tomorrow would probably be best?

Sure! I'm about to go to bed so I'll send you a PM tomorrow morning!

IGN/Island name: Seigaiha
General info (theme if any/island progress/season): Town/village theme, northern hemisphere, 95% done with layout, ~75% decorated, 1/3 houses completed
Do you want me to draw on your bulletin? (Y/N): Y :)
Timezone/availability/preferred time: EST (GMT -4), tomorrow might be better if that's okay but it can really be whenever we're both online!

IGN/Island name: Lavender/Star Peak
General info (theme if any/island progress/season): little village
Do you want me to draw on your bulletin? (Y/N): Yes pls
Timezone/availability/preferred time: EST, available for 3 more hours

I’d be interested to visit for a tour! Hopeful to one day host one on my island but need to finish off some construction ahead of that but fingers crossed 🤞

GN/Island name: Kiyose
General info (theme if any/island progress/season): a mix of everything. cottagecore, tropical, country, zen, and pink
Can I post pictures in this thread of my visit? (Y/N): would prefer not to
Want some feedback? (Pm only Y/N): YES!
Free labour (I’ll water your plants Y/N): if u want lol
Do you want me to draw on your bulletin? (Y/N): i never had anyone do that so yes please
Timezone/availability/preferred time: gmt+10. am available for the next 4 hours if u can do a tour of my island within that timeframe.

IGN/Island name: Sapphire of Moonfall
General info (theme if any/island progress/season): there’s cute little decorated areas, and the theme is like... idk. maybe you can tell me when you visit
Can I post pictures in this thread of my visit?(Y/N): yeah!
Want some feedback? (Pm only Y/N): ok
Free labour (I’ll water your plants Y/N): no I have way too many flowers
Do you want me to draw on your bulletin? (Y/N): ok!
Timezone/availability/preferred time: asap

IGN/Island name: Sapphire of Moonfall
General info (theme if any/island progress/season): there’s cute little decorated areas, and the theme is like... idk. maybe you can tell me when you visit
Can I post pictures in this thread of my visit?(Y/N): yeah!
Want some feedback? (Pm only Y/N): ok
Free labour (I’ll water your plants Y/N): no I have way too many flowers
Do you want me to draw on your bulletin? (Y/N): ok!
Timezone/availability/preferred time: asap

I have some towns to visit right now but I can visit right after if you are free in the next hour or two :)

IGN/Island name: Autbird, from Ellipsis.
General info (theme if any/island progress/season): Woodsy, I guess? No real theme. Island is constantly getting tweaked, so I'm not sure how to gauge its progress. ^^'
Can I post pictures in this thread of my visit? (Y/N): Yep!
Want some feedback? (Pm only Y/N): Yes please.
Free labour (I’ll water your plants Y/N): Nah, no need.
Do you want me to draw on your bulletin? (Y/N): Yes please!
Timezone/availability/preferred time: EST. I'll be available for the next few hours- or tomorrow morning would work too. c: Edit: I think I actually mean EDT, which is GMT-4. ^^' It's currently 12:26 pm here.

Last edited:
IGN/Island name: Autbird, from Ellipsis.
General info (theme if any/island progress/season): Woodsy, I guess? No real theme. Island is constantly getting tweaked, so I'm not sure how to gauge its progress. ^^'
Can I post pictures in this thread of my visit? (Y/N): Yep!
Want some feedback? (Pm only Y/N): Yes please.
Free labour (I’ll water your plants Y/N): Nah, no need.
Do you want me to draw on your bulletin? (Y/N): Yes please!
Timezone/availability/preferred time: EST. I'll be available for the next few hours- or tomorrow morning would work too. c: Edit: I think I actually mean EDT, which is GMT-4. ^^' It's currently 12:26 pm here.

I'll be available for the next few hours as well! I will message you after RubyandSapphire and if our times do not match up I can message you tomorrow as well!

My island is CLOSE to being ready for visitors but there's still so much left to do! I have about half of it the way I want and the rest is either blank or a hot mess. :(

Back