• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🎇💖 [OFFLINE & UPDATED] Catalog all 81 COMPLETE Popular Furniture sets (535 items) for only 200 TBT! 💖🎇

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miharuuuu!!! I hope you've been doing well!! You're a blessing from above for offering this! I'd like to come catalog! It's been rough getting items lately.

IGN - Megan
Island Name - Lunar
Questions/Comments - piske

IGN - Charlie
Island Name - Rainbow
I would love to come catalogue but I wont be available until tonight around 7pm (UK time) would that be okay? :)

IGN - Charlie
Island Name - Rainbow
I would love to come catalogue but I wont be available until tonight around 7pm (UK time) would that be okay? :)
Yeah that's fine! I should be awake by that time :3 Feel free to post here again when you're ready x)

Rf7eIiA.png

Hey, iv just pm'd you 🌈
Perfect! Payment has been received! I'll send you a dodo + instructions shortly! Setting up the dodo right now <3
IGN - Courtney
Island Name - Sunny grove
Questions/Comments - Thanks for this :) piske
Thanks as well! Once I've received the tbt payment, I'll send you a DM! <3
Will you be around in about an hour? Can't come now but would love to come later!
Yes I will be! :3 Feel free to post here again when you are free!

IGN - Trevor
Island Name - Marble
Questions/Comments - Not sure if best to reserve a time slot. Available throughout the day tomorrow and will be on maybe for the next two hours tonight. I am quite piske.

IGN - Trevor
Island Name - Marble
Questions/Comments - Not sure if best to reserve a time slot. Available throughout the day tomorrow and will be on maybe for the next two hours tonight. I am quite piske.
Sounds good! I can open up my gates for you right now if you are free :3

I'll send dodo once payment is received!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back