Buying OG Flower Wand, [S] rainbow frag/candy sets, snowflake wand, balloons, eggies, & more (U. Oct 17th)

I have a cool heart balloon post-September 6 if you want. The date of the cool heart balloon is September 24 btw.

hey guy! may I ask for 80 sauteed mushrooms for 800 tbt at 10tbt each

i wish for a glimmer shroom

hey guy! may I ask for 80 sauteed mushrooms for 800 tbt at 10tbt each

i wish for a glimmer shroom
sorry I didn't see this because you didn't like/quote my post (to send me a notification) πŸ˜… I happen to have a glimmer shroom if you're still interested!

sorry I didn't see this because you didn't like/quote my post (to send me a notification) πŸ˜… I happen to have a glimmer shroom if you're still interested!
Omg I do still want it. ah jeez i didnt know, Id been waiting all night. Youre ok with 10tbt each? 800bells?

its ok lol

I feel lucky you still have one :^)
Post automatically merged:

sorry about that! yup 800 is fine with me. would you like a message?
It would be nice but I have no idea what Id like honestly. Unless you have something special in mind just a normal messageless gift. I chose to buy from u cause i think ur cool

Ill send the bells :^)

i forget how to send bells where is it lol

its ok lol

I feel lucky you still have one :^)

It would be nice but I have no idea what Id like honestly. Unless you have something special in mind just a normal messageless gift. I chose to buy from u cause i think ur cool

Ill send the bells :^)
haha I feel honoured hearing that 😌 I sent the mushroom over for ya, enjoy! πŸ„

Back