• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Okay, I give up.

RiiRii said:
AndyB said:
Comatose2009 said:
And what's the point of this topic?
To get more attention. To which he claims he's not.
Listen okay! The last thing Rockmanm wants is attention. He is just upset because some people on this site seem to be critizing him. It has nothing to with attention. Right now all he needs a a good friend to pat him on the back and tell him he has nothing to worry about. Seriously Rockman just needs some comforting right now...because he feels everyone is up against him and he doesnt know what to do to make it all stop. So just stop insulting him and making his life feel insignificent and worthless. Although im only his friend...I know him well enough to understand his feelings even though her refuses to talk to me right now! So please just leave him alone stop the insults and dont hurt him anymore...If you want to insult someone just insult me!
The last thing he wants? Right, so this thread and the countless others aren't anything to do with attention? Nor again the times he said he'd leave before. On top of those, how about the stupid *censored.2.0* he just does in general?
I'd say he's looking for something, if it's not attention... then it's got to be a good slap!
I get that he needs a friend and all, but he does not help himself by doing this kind of thing. What he needs to do is think what he's really doing/posting.
Kudos to you to try and defend him, but not going to stop pretty much everyone here.

ATWA said:
Zexion said:
ATWA said:
Zexion said:
Gnome said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
*facepalm*

Should have known. No *censored.2.0* Sherlock @ myself.
What are you talking about? You joined after I was banned. How would you know?
This is my second account.
What is your first account?
You wouldn't know.

Nor do I want to tell everyone that doesn't know.

RiiRii said:
AndyB said:
Comatose2009 said:
Listen okay! The last thing Rockman wants is attention. He is just upset because some people on this site seem to be critizing him. It has nothing to with attention. Right now all he needs a a good friend to pat him on the back and tell him he has nothing to worry about. Seriously Rockman just needs some comforting right now...because he feels everyone is up against him and he doesnt know what to do to make it all stop. So just stop insulting him and making his life feel insignificent and worthless. Although im only his friend...I know him well enough to understand his feelings even though her refuses to talk to me right now! So please just leave him alone stop the insults and dont hurt him anymore...If you want to insult someone just insult me!
Okay, seriously wat
I personally had nothing against Rock until he start attention whoring. I don't like attention whores. If he wanted to fix things he just needed to stop acting like such a *censored.1.2* on the forum and get his *censored.2.0* straight. First he says he isn't an attention whore then he puts it in his sig and avatar and acts like a complete *censored.1.2* resulting in more dislike towards him. He already lost his dignity the second time he attempted to leave TBT and came back, he has absolutely none left, and after this thread probably even less than what he had before. Now he's just attention whoring like some sad little emo kid who needs to grow up.

coffeebean! said:
RiiRii said:
AndyB said:
Comatose2009 said:
Listen okay! The last thing Rockman wants is attention. He is just upset because some people on this site seem to be critizing him. It has nothing to with attention. Right now all he needs a a good friend to pat him on the back and tell him he has nothing to worry about. Seriously Rockman just needs some comforting right now...because he feels everyone is up against him and he doesnt know what to do to make it all stop. So just stop insulting him and making his life feel insignificent and worthless. Although im only his friend...I know him well enough to understand his feelings even though her refuses to talk to me right now! So please just leave him alone stop the insults and dont hurt him anymore...If you want to insult someone just insult me!
Okay, seriously wat
I personally had nothing against Rock until he start attention whoring. I don't like attention whores. If he wanted to fix things he just needed to stop acting like such a *censored.1.2* on the forum and get his *censored.2.0* straight. First he says he isn't an attention whore then he puts it in his sig and avatar and acts like a complete *censored.1.2* resulting in more dislike towards him. He already lost his dignity the second time he attempted to leave TBT and came back, he has absolutely none left, and after this thread probably even less than what he had before. Now he's just attention whoring like some sad little emo kid who needs to grow up.
Rockman Leveled Up!

Power - 34
Defense - 23
Stamina - 21
Dignity - -8874873289

coffeebean! said:
RiiRii said:
AndyB said:
Comatose2009 said:
Okay, seriously wat
Sometimes there's times where you just dig your whole way to deep to get yourself out of and you can't go back.

This is one of those times.

ATWA said:
coffeebean! said:
RiiRii said:
AndyB said:
Comatose2009 said:
Okay, seriously wat
Sometimes there's times where you just dig your whole way to deep to get yourself out of and you can't go back.

wta

ATWA said:
coffeebean! said:
RiiRii said:
AndyB said:
Comatose2009 said:
Okay, seriously wat

He may not have been able to climb out for a while, but he could of at least get comfortable.
It'd be a long wait.

ATWA said:
coffeebean! said:
RiiRii said:
AndyB said:
Comatose2009 said:
Okay, seriously wat

Exactly
The more you try to get out of it the deeper you dig yourself in.

And lul zex

k

Rockman: It's dead, huh? That must be why there's 12 pages. Maybe it's just me?

Numner said:
Gnome said:
Rockman here me out: You're not a bad member. The only really general thing I dislike about you is that you feed off of attention. Instead of purposely getting attention you've got to stand out in someways.
wat
Aren't you always saying your instead of you're?

Back