• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "BENDY AND THE INK MACHINE SONG "Ink Devil Anthem" (Chapter 2) ►by FabvL":

BBBBBAB-
BBBBBAB-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "BENDY AND THE INK MACHINE SONG "Ink Devil Anthem" (Chapter 2) ►by FabvL":

BBBBBAB-
BBBBBAB-

Thank you so much! :D
also sorry for such a late reply, went to bed early yesterday x

Here is "Go Tell Aunt Rhody" a traditional American folksong:

B-BAG-G-
A-ACBAG-

Here is "Level One - Yo! Noid 2: Enter the Void Music":

AAGAA-GE
EDE---zz

High G and A, low D and E. It's not 100% accurate because of the combination of flats and sharps in the original song, but it's quite close. Let me know if you'd like me to try a different song instead.

hey man thanks for your work keep it up

I have a request

I would like a tune of that video, 0:09 till end, thanks!

Here is "Captain Comic intro music":

EFG-G-G-
G-G--CG-
EFG-G-A-
B-C---zz

Low E, all other notes high. I had to make it double length to fit in the entire musical phrase that you wanted. You can use whatever portion of it you like, or if you want me to make a version that fits the whole musical phrase into the space of a single town tune, but less accurate to the original song, just let me know, and I can do that for you.

Its okay dude i love it! Thanks!

BTW can i request another one? its from the same game as before

I would like a tune of the music that starts at 00:52 till 00:54 , thanks!

You can make as many requests as you like! Here is that little jingle from that part of that video that you linked (which, if I'm not mistaken is "Whistle While You Work" from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs):

GAG-F-E-
F-G---zz

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "The Others (Instrumental)":

D--CD-C-
B-C-D---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back