• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Sonic 1 Music: Spring Yard Zone":

EECAE-C-
--zzzzzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "Biz Markie - Just a Friend":

DD-EDE-D
---zzzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

I'm not sure which part was the chorus, since you didn't specify any particular minutes/seconds of the song, so I made my best guess. Please let me know if it's not right, and I'll do whatever part you meant instead, if you tell me the time.

The original video was fine, just I am not familiar with the song, so I did not know which part you meant by "the chorus." Just telling me the time of the video that the part you want plays during is all that I need.

In any case, since you gave the time for the new link you posted, here is "How to Play Just a Friend (Biz Markie) on Piano":

E-----ED
CD------

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Hi, I have a request. I'm hoping that you can make me a Town Tune based on "Louisiana Fairytale" by Fats Waller. It was the original theme music for the PBS TV show "This Old House". Here's a link to a modern version by Leon Redbone so that you can hear the melody: https://youtu.be/E4_mfXmiCkQ .
I love music, and can whistle the tune with no problem, but for some reason I can't capture the melody with Isabelle's Town Tune maker. I would appreciate it if you could compose the song for me! Thanks!

The reason you haven't been able to get "Leon Redbone- Louisiana Fairytale" to be a town tune is because the key it's in includes more than one half-step note in a row, which town tunes cannot do, since they can only use all natural notes. I can get close, but it's not 100% accurate. If there's a specific part of the song you'd like me to do, please tell me what seconds it plays during. Anyway, here is what I got for "Leon Redbone- Louisiana Fairytale":

CACBAGFE
F---zzzz

High A and G, all other notes low.

I don't know anything about music. I didn't realise that that particular song would be so hard to emulate, but I'm very happy with your version. I think it captures the laid back feeling I was hoping for, and my town now has a unique tune for itself. Thank you very much!

I'm glad you like the town tune I made for you!

Does anyone have any requests for town tunes today? I'm always taking them. :)

Last edited:
Any town tune requests at all? Even if you've requested one before, you can request one again. You can request as many as you like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back