• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Hatsune Miku - Seven Color Morning (English Subbed)":

CDE---zz
FGA-D---

High G and A, all other notes low.

Here is "Hunter x Hunter 2011 Opening 1 HD":

DADC---B
-CBA---z

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

I temporarily removed the parentheses from my thread title so it still works after the site update, so anyone should be able to easily click on this thread now and have it work. I'll add them back after the issue is resolved. ^o^;>

Anyway, does anyone have any requests for town tunes? Anyone can make as many requests as they like. :)

Changed the thread title to have the parentheses again, since they seem to be working now. And I'm still taking requests, as always.

Could you make a town tune for this song?
https://youtu.be/JU1jx973iqs
If possible can you make two? One for the "you say I'm young, I don't care, I won't quit, no no no" part and the "you think youre so important to me don't you" part? That'd would be amazing!!!

Last edited:
Here is "Sigrid - Don't Kill My Vibe (Acoustic)":

EGEDEDCA
---zzzzz

High G, all other notes low.

And:

GAA-EGG-
EEECCC--

Low E and C, all other notes high.

Tune Request

Hi! I was wondering if you could make the town tune if the song idontwanttobeyouanymore by Billie Eilish. The time stamp 0:51 THANK U IN ADVANCE

Skeesar, please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it, and I'll be happy to make a town tune for you. :)

Here is "Apocalypse Orchestra - The Garden Of Earthly Delights (Official Music Video)':

A--A-GG-
FF-ED---

High A and G, low E and D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back