• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome!

Does anyone have any requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many requests as they like.

Hello there!Have a few requests if that's alright!I would really appreciate this so much!I don't know if you can do these or not but just wanted to check!Thank you so much!

Kingdom Hearts 2-Friends in my Heart,Roxas's theme,and Dearly Beloved
Final Fantasy 7-Cloud's theme/Main theme and Cloud Smiles
Final Fantasy 8-Eyes on Me
Thanks so much!

Cure Whip, no need to apologize for requesting a town tune. This thread exists for people to make requests. :)

Here is "Clairo - 4EVER":

CCCDE-D-
D---zzzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Autumn_Leaves, please post links to a sound files or videos with each song in it so that I can hear them. And please specify which seconds of the song you would like done for each one, if you have a preference.

To add a link, all you need to do is copy it from the address bar in your browser and paste it into your message. It doesn't have to be embedded, just a regular link is fine.

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many requests as they like. :)

Here is "Still Hurting":

B-AF-BA-
EX---zzz

Low E, all other notes high. That X can be another E, or a D or C, all of them low, but the last note can't be perfectly accurate because the melody can't be accurately recreated in a town tune, so any of those notes is sort of close. If you'd like me to do a different song or a different part of the same song, just let me know. :)

Last edited:
Hi! and Do you think you could do 0:04 to 0:09 of snowman from the earthbound soundtrack?

Here?s the song
I?d greatly appreciate it if you could manage to make it a Tune.

Here is "Octopath Traveler OST - The Cliftlands":

DFG-GFGD
--C-CDAG

First D is low, all other notes are high.

Here is "Smiles and Tears" also known as the "Eight Melodies" from Earthbound:

DGAB-BDA
-ABG---z

Here is "Snowman: Earthbound Music":

E-FC-BAB
GA---zzz

Low E, all other notes high. I had to simplify the melody so that it would fit into a town tune, since the faster part has too many notes for how slow of a song it is the rest of the time. I can make another one that includes all of the notes but has imperfect timing if you'd like, just let me know.

Here is "Octopath Traveler OST - The Cliftlands":

DFG-GFGD
--C-CDAG

Here is "Smiles and Tears" also known as the "Eight Melodies" from Earthbound:

DGAB-BDA
-ABG---z

Here is "Snowman: Earthbound Music":

E-FC-BAB
GA---zzz

Low E, all other notes high. I had to simplify the melody so that it would fit into a town tune, since the faster part has too many notes for how slow of a song it is the rest of the time. I can make another one that includes all of the notes but has imperfect timing if you'd like, just let me know.
My goodness thank you so much, It turned out very lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back