• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old PokeSprite animations

Kiro

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Well, if people like them, I could start them up again. And I know exactly what you mean for the text boxes. When you make them, you view them at a slower frame rate so it's hard to guess. But I'll be more careful next time. I'll make an official thread sooner or later.

^_^

Continue. ;D You still remember about how I disliked the panel part of the site? ;P

You should continue, maybe making custom maps and stuff, trying to make them feel even more original.

:D

Ultra, I can read it just fine. And this isn't copying his show at all. I don't even understand how someone could think that besides that Fabio posted it first.

Look at my sig!
Culture is not damaged when you copy something. Creativity is not hampered when you discover something. Whole societies are bettered when people learn and express things.

Participate. Enjoy. Discover. Express. Share.

UltraByte said:
Kiro said:
Well, if people like them, I could start them up again.
That only makes it seem like you're trying to copy Fabio's new show.
He made them before school, so neither Fabio or Kiro knew that the other was doing an animated type of thing, I don't think. And I had no problem keeping up with the text...the text seems fine.

Also your banner thing in the bottom corner on your site is cool too.

Intro.gif

That thing ^

Super_Naruto said:
UltraByte said:
Kiro said:
Well, if people like them, I could start them up again.
That only makes it seem like you're trying to copy Fabio's new show.
He made them before school, so neither Fabio or Kiro knew that the other was doing an animated type of thing, I don't think. And I had no problem keeping up with the text...the text seems fine.

Also your banner thing in the bottom corner on your site is cool too.

Intro.gif

That thing ^
I was thinking about changing the name, that's why I didn't post that. But I think it's good for now.

:)

Back