• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Old Villagers and Mainstreet?

Divo

The Charming Magician
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So, has anyone else noticed how after a certain amount of time, old villagers who have moved out start hanging around your Mainstreet?

Does anyone have any information on how many villagers Mainstreet stores, and when they start showing up there? How does this whole thing work?

They start showing up after another 4-5 other villagers have moved out after them. :)

I think I've seen up to around 3 or 4 visiting at any one time before.

Last edited:
Cally and Walt haunt my Main Street, which depresses me every time as I wish I had never let them move out in the first place :(

2 Months in and no-one has left :p
Going to be a LONG time until i ever see any in Main street

I get to see Gabi, Renee, Phil, Drago, and Phoebe. I've had like six other move-outs and none of them have appeared. And Drago and Phoebe didn't start appearing until a couple of other neighbors moved out after them. I really don't understand how the whole mechanic works.

I don't understand how it works. I TT and yet I still have Olivia, Freya, Ken, Snake, and Molly in my main street. I have yet to see Puck or Coco and yet Coco left before Olivia. So then why is Olivia here even though she left after? I don't understand at all.

I've got six in mine! Elvis, Jeremiah, Maelle, Bubbles, Frank, and Cube.

I see Rosie on mainstreet which makes me sad, and I'll be seeing Julian soon :c

I've seen Ava and Tammi so far. ;___; Tammi went to a good home, but Ava had to go to the void since she moved out before I really got into ACNL. I wish I could move Ava in and give her away because she's the sweetest.
I hope I see Camofrog again so I can beat him with my bug net, lol.

Savannah was my first villager to move out, she is walking around main street or inside the shops almost every single day now. Egbert and Hippeux I have seen three or four times.

So no one knows the maximal stored amount of villagers that can appear? Damn it, I need to know this. I must control ever tiny aspect of my game!

My first former visitor showed up yesterday! Hamphrey was in my Main Street!
In the future, I'll be seeing Lucy, Bella, Harry, and Marshal! If my villagers decide to leave :p

I get about 5 now that T&T EMporium is up. I think when a villager stops showing up on your main st., that means you can move in a copy of that villager. Not sure :?

i haven't seen any of my old villagers yet? four people already moved out, weird /:
i miss baabara!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So no one knows the maximal stored amount of villagers that can appear? Damn it, I need to know this. I must control ever tiny aspect of my game!

i saw at another thread that it's 16. that's why people do the 16 villager cycle to get a villager they lost through TT.

edit: because if they still appear at mainstreet the game still remembers them and they "can't come back yet".

Last edited:
Back