• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop ☁☂Oliy's Sprite Shop of Wonders☂☁

zeoli

[Noah : he/him]
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
う
ど
Feedback
100% (10) +
Please credit me. I put love and effort into my sprites.
Besides, it's not that hard to link to me.

Temporarily Closed!

Rules:
I would prefer payment first but if you feel more comfortable paying me afterwards, then that's fine
If I make a mistake, please let me know ASAP. I will NEVER make you pay for me to fix the problem.
If you have any questions or concerns, please PM/VM me..
If you would like to trade with me, you can ask!
{However, I don't think my sprites are worth it. At the most, maybe a sketch is what I'll take.}
I would prefer a picture of the pose. I'm not too amazing with descriptions to be perfectly honest.
If you need an idea, look around for stock photos. If you really aren't sure, then I will try my best to figure out a pose to draw.
{dA is a pretty good place to find stock.}

What will I do?
YesNo
MayorsNudity
Original CharactersSexual things
Attempts at animals

Examples:
[x][x]
HQfkwID.png
I3yEBVi.png
stDtCg8.png
pI3BByD.png
7MQetcC.png

58U0W3M.png
How much am I currently charging?: 100-150TBT

eiRpC0O.png
lIHbbth.png

How much am I currently charging?: 30-50TBT. I'm not sure if that's a good price. Feel free to input!
Look at the Pretty Blue Rabbit.
uVGsXED.png

HTML:
[[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Character name:[/B]
[B]Ref:[/B]
[B]Pose: [/B](Ask if you can't find one and I'll try to figure one out)
[B]Personality[/B]:
[B]Accessories/Objects:[/B]
[B]Payment amount:[/B]
[B]When will you pay?:[/B]

isTo3W9.png
MAiUKxx.png

What's the black by the sprites?
Well, if you were to zoom in, you'd see that they say "Oliy" :^)
What do you use?
I use Paint tool Sai and an older intuos graphic tablet.
You were offering different styles before. Can I still request them?
I'm sorry but I've decided to retire them. Yes, this means no more chibis.
But you were doing sprites differently before...How did your style suddenly change?
Well, I've been working a whole ton on commissions as of late. If you've noticed, the chibis were slowly getting better as I was doing them. I've also figured out a better way to draw them.
Examples from Wally's sprite: [x][x]
Care to share how?
Well, first you draw an idea of what you want your sprite to look like, you then shrink the piece to the size you want, you make a new layer, and lastly, go over it with the binary brush/legacy brush. Before, I was straight up drawing them only with the binary brush.
Who is the current example of?
My oc, Lunae.
Who are the the older examples of?
The first one's name is Wally[x],, and the next one is Oliver [x], then the next is a new OC I'm working on, whom I'm calling "Kern" for now, next is Silver [x], then there Makoto from Sweet Pool, and last is Aoba [x].
What about the rabbit?
It's from the song "Story About A Poor Rabbit." Look it up at your own discretion. It may possibly trigger a few people.

BY9a9yn.png
UAp1djL.png
@Irarina
pgAtIxr.png
Aisha@Ardrey
7QeBL0p.png
Horic@MayorGong
1TMwpQW.png
Nixie
e5NGteW.png
Lorelei
43Uvp99.png
Aurelia @Aeryka
lIHbbth.png
Akyo @Keitara
kEQh4Sf.png
Jerry @Yougotmail
FGIQVg8.png
@Mysticoma
jjjjUWZ.png

64jdyZq.png
IYLdrC3.png
RsWemnZ.png
t9wSjoc.png
9BL6eJT.png
J3Wqhgy.png
6c5NldO.png

7dSHxUP.png
LBKjL1Y.png

RAPfYRt.png
EA6Eu7n.png
F1JrMK5.png
wkZeRKy.png
oioC3DR.png
syNn4Ly.png
TLnjzvv.png
onfCUkG.png
u6rh335.png
38QB2MY.png

0zaZkbx.png
Qngjb0c.png
xi7PD8A.png

Last edited:
I would love to buy one of your "Chibi" is 30 btb ok ? On his shirt can you but i love banana and black glass that he wears ?

5.gif

Attachments

• 5.gif
    5.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 531
Last edited:
Will you accept 100 BTB per fullbody? I'd quite like to get a couple of these, but I want it to be in my price range!

I would love to buy one of your "Chibi" is 30 btb ok ? On his shirt can you but i love banana and black glass that he wears ?
Sure.
I think your first attachment is broken? If it is, could you fix it so I have another reference?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will you accept 100 BTB per fullbody? I'd quite like to get a couple of these, but I want it to be in my price range!

Yes, oh my gosh. I'm quite flattered that you'd like a few!

Aw man, no animals, I was gunna ask for a turt. These are really cute tho

Last edited:
jjjjUWZ.png

I hope he turned out alright ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you do a tiny turt with a candy on it's back and a little tiara? ^u^

15FrKlo.png

and I said it can't be too hard...dangit self. When I thought of turtle, I thought of the pet ones. I actually used to have red earred slider turtles.

jjjjUWZ.png

I hope he turned out alright ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

15FrKlo.png

and I said it can't be too hard...dangit self. When I thought of turtle, I thought of the pet ones. I actually used to have red earred slider turtles.

aww it's so cute! thanks!

My two ocs are in the signature :) Yuuki and Usagi!
Ill get mayor referencelater-ill pay you the 200 for now!
Yuuki is kinda shy, but good friends with Ussgi, and tags along in her adventures!
usagi is vey adventurous, and trys to make Yuuki less shy! Goes on aventures a lot!
If you want these two can be together, but you decide!

My two ocs are in the signature :) Yuuki and Usagi!
Ill get mayor referencelater-ill pay you the 200 for now!
Yuuki is kinda shy, but good friends with Ussgi, and tags along in her adventures!
usagi is vey adventurous, and trys to make Yuuki less shy! Goes on aventures a lot!
If you want these two can be together, but you decide!

Cutie pies! I'll start on them right away! Thank you.

Update on MayorEvvie's Sprites:
Here is Yuuki:
64jdyZq.png

5:07 am update:
Heres Usagi:
IYLdrC3.png

Random fact: I've had a song on repeat for awhile now...I've listened to this song 77 times today. there is no hope for me. lmao

Last edited:
Back