• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop ☁☂Oliy's Sprite Shop of Wonders☂☁

Update:

J3Wqhgy.png

Ah.. I really want one, but everyone is like offering 400TBT and I can't afford that price..
-saves up TBT-
I wish I could offer like 30-50 TBT XD, but I'll wait till I get more!

Would you accept 125btb each chibi sprite? I have two twin OC's I'd love for you to do but I currently owe other artists btb when they're done so I can't offer much >u<

[x] and [x]
(if you accept and the horns are an issue, I'd be okay if you leave them out)

Ah.. I really want one, but everyone is like offering 400TBT and I can't afford that price..
-saves up TBT-
I wish I could offer like 30-50 TBT XD, but I'll wait till I get more!

;u;
I'm sorry! I honestly was DEAD shocked at the prices people are wlling to pay? I'm so flattered...
Uhm uhm, do you draw by chance? You could always pay me 50 TBT and draw me something!!!
If you're happier to come back though, I would be more than happy to make a sprite of someone for you!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you accept 125btb each chibi sprite? I have two twin OC's I'd love for you to do but I currently owe other artists btb when they're done so I can't offer much >u<

[x] and [x]
(if you accept and the horns are an issue, I'd be okay if you leave them out)

Yeah, I can do them for you :)
I've never done horns so I'll try doing them!

Update: new rule added to first post, it's bolded and huge XD

GOOD LUCK with your business <3 I will come back if I need some more sprites. I will always support you. I will credit you properly of course when I have time to edit my signature \o/

May I pay 100 tbt for a chibi? I will post a reference in a minute...I have to get it, but I'd like a slot :D

GOOD LUCK with your business <3 I will come back if I need some more sprites. I will always support you. I will credit you properly of course when I have time to edit my signature \o/

Ahh, thank you so much <3333

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I pay 100 tbt for a chibi? I will post a reference in a minute...I have to get it, but I'd like a slot :D

Yes you may! I will add your slot!

I'm not sure if this is too soon but...Bumpity bump, please bump back? :)

Can you make a chibi sprite of my anime'd self please? And or the OC I just bought? Actually if you've got two slots I'll take both, depending on how much TBT you'd like.
LhR4as4.png

I'll send the OC in a PM if you're up to the task.

Can you make a chibi sprite of my anime'd self please? And or the OC I just bought? Actually if you've got two slots I'll take both, depending on how much TBT you'd like.
LhR4as4.png

I'll send the OC in a PM if you're up to the task.

I can do both! How much do you think they're worth? I kinda like that everyone's not really sticking to a set price and asking if so and so price is okay xD

I can do both! How much do you think they're worth? I kinda like that everyone's not really sticking to a set price and asking if so and so price is okay xD

I like the chibis the most, and would be willing to pay 100 TBT each if that sounds fair. So 200 TBT total.

I like the chibis the most, and would be willing to pay 100 TBT each if that sounds fair. So 200 TBT total.

That's fine! The one that you're gonna message me the ref of, would you prefer that I sent that one to you instead of posting here?

That's fine! The one that you're gonna message me the ref of, would you prefer that I sent that one to you instead of posting here?

I would prefer the OC to be kept in private chat and my anime self can be posted here. Feel free to use your normal chibi base for both of them. Maybe a hand on hip or anime self holding a glass (or mug, since I usually drink out of a mug) of wine.

Last edited:
I would prefer the OC to be kept in private chat and my anime self can be posted here. Feel free to use your normal chibi base for both of them. Maybe a hand on hip or anime self holding a glass (or mug, since I usually drink out of a mug) of wine.

Okie dokie, I'll start on your oc first so I don't forget to send it to you!

Back