• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🧁One Stop Shop🧁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavamaize

Yup! Let me just boot up my DS and open my gates! Are we already friends?

Give me 5 minutes! I also need to check on that!

Yes we are already friends!

Last edited:
Lavamaize Yes we are already friends! Opening my gates now!

Great :)
Can I add the Cece and Vich? VR items to my order? I'm not sure how much TBT that would be.

Mayor Name: Latt?
Town Name: Cawfee
Friend Code: Sidebar/Signature
Items: Cabana set and Mermaid set
Total TBT: 35 tbt
Availability: All night
Pick up or Drop off: Either

MochiACNL: Do you want everything from both RV's? For two golden tools sets and all the items from both RV's would be 66 tbt total.

YunaMoon: Cabana is 15 tbt and mermaid set is 30 tbt so it would be 45 tbt total.

Oh I can’t math xD okay let me go play in Brewster’s Cafe to get 45 okay? I definitely want them. I’d also like the freebie fossils as well ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I have the tbt for the sets and the 5 fossils!!!!

Tsukiko: One of your items listed just says 'top'. Your total is 26 tbt, by the way!

YunaMoon: Take your time! Just message me when you are ready!

Be right there! I just got back from church! Is there a freebie? O.O

Tsukiko: I don't have your order ready yet! I was wanting clarification on one of your items you had listed just as 'top'. You didn't say what top lol

Ooooh! I understand now! XDD With that item added it will be 27 tbt!

Give me a few minutes and I'll message you as soon as I'm ready!

Last edited:
Hey I've been hanging around the past few hours, please either like this post or VM/DM me when my order is ready. Thank you!

Hey I've been hanging around the past few hours, please either like this post or VM/DM me when my order is ready. Thank you!

Sorry, you didn't like my post where I responded to you so I didn't think you were on. I have your order ready and I have you added. Let me know when the gates are open! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back