• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🧁One Stop Shop🧁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name: YeunJae
Town Name: Atlantis
Friend Code: Sidebar
Items: Holden's set, lotus pond, shaved ice lamp, 2017 cake, white festive tree, sandbox
Pick up or Drop off: Pick up

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, guys! I lost internet! But I will be free tonight for trades and tomorrow afternoon!ElysiaCrossing: Sorry about the delay! I will be available tonight if you are!

oh gosh i completely forgot about my order. I'll be available all day today if you are!

SerenityLucy: I have everything unless it's listed under the Out Of Stock spoiler section. What items are you looking for? And the currency I take is Bells that are earned on the forum. Under your avatar there is a section that says Bells. That's the one!

Laconic: I currently don't have the cicada radio but I can get one for you! I do have the other items you have listed!

animeshadowpanda: I can do that for you! I have a lot of extra clovers in my locker from an order that was cancelled!

MochiACNL: Thank you so much for the kind words!!!! <3 I will message you when your order is ready!

yeunjae98: Sadly I am currently out of stock on the White Festive Tree and Sandbox. I should be getting more soon! I do have the other items tho! And I can message you as soon as I get the other two items in stock, if you'd like!

ElysiaCrossing: I will be available on and off! But definitely later tonight!

Laconic: I currently don't have the cicada radio but I can get one for you! I do have the other items you have listed!

Lovely !! I can wait then, if that's easier. Just VM me when you acquire it. <3 Tysm.
:) Sending the tbt now, though !

Mayor Name: Cece
Town Name: Citron
Friend Code: Sidebar!
Items: Gold Tool Set, Lemon Baskets x5, Black Roses x15, Black Tulips x15, Black Lilies x15, Orange Roses x15, Orange Tulips x15, Orange Lilies x15, Golden Roses x15, Sweet Olive Bush Starts x30, Cedar Saplings x30
Total TBT: 200TBT (Double check please.)
Availability: Now, and all day.
Pick up or Drop off: Drop off.

MapleCake: Yes! 200 looks right! I have a few other trades to complete and then I will be ready! I will message you!

ElysiaCrossing: Thank you for trading with me! Beautiful town, by the way!!

yeunjae98: Sadly I am currently out of stock on the White Festive Tree and Sandbox. I should be getting more soon! I do have the other items tho! And I can message you as soon as I get the other two items in stock, if you'd like!

I'm happy to wait until you get them in stock! Lmk when you get them and how many TBT it is :)

Sorry for the delay, guys! I lost internet! But I will be free tonight for trades and tomorrow afternoon!

@funcrossing: I will get your order together now and get Beau cycled for you! Oh which fruit did you want?

ElysiaCrossing: Sorry about the delay! I will be available tonight if you are!

Laconic: yup! I have all of that!

Hi sorry I?ve been busy all weekend! I?ll be free tomorrow from 5-7:30 EST if that works for you?

Here for my daily purchases, :) !

Mayor Name: Lukas
Town Name: Welcome
Friend Code: 5257-9950-6461
Items: Would you be able to obtain: Blue Argyle Tank, Blue Ogre Mask, Newsprint Helmet, New Year's Noodles, & Red Ogre Mask?
Total TBT: 10 TBT.
Availability: Whenever, of course.
Pick up or Drop off: Either.

Mayor Name: Fei
Town Name: Hanny
Friend Code: 5343-9864-0860
Items: golden tool set, fruit basket, perfect fruit basket, & bamboo shoot baskets
Availability: Schedule is a bit wack but most days between 5-8 PM
Pick up or Drop off: Pick up

Can I also request a villager adoption? If I can, I would like:
Villager:Beau

And then the total comes out to be 39 TBT

Which fruit/perfect fruit did you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeunjae98: okie dokie! I will message as soon as I have it all for you!

Laconic: Thank you friend!! <3 I will get your stuff together now!

Wait I’m so sorry, I forgot perfect fruits of other places can’t grow in my town so can I just have the normal fruits all (minus apple and peaches) which would make 10 different ones (right?) and making my total TBT to be 47? Thanks!

Last edited:
funcrossing: Can do! That will change your total a little!

1 TBT Each:

Cherry Basket
Orange Basket
Pear Basket
Coconut Basket
Banana Basket
Lemon Basket
Lychee Basket
Durian Basket
Mango Basket
Perismmon Basket
2 Bamboo Baskets

15 TBT:

Golden Tool Set

20 TBT:

Villager - Beau

46 TBT total.

If that works for you I will gather all of that right now!

Last edited:
funcrossing: Can do! That will change your total a little!

1 TBT Each:

Cherry Basket
Orange Basket
Pear Basket
Coconut Basket
Banana Basket
Lemon Basket
Lychee Basket
Durian Basket
Mango Basket
Perismmon Basket
2 Bamboo Baskets

15 TBT:

Golden Tool Set

20 TBT:

Villager - Beau

46 TBT total.

If that works for you I will gather all of that right now!

Works for me! I’ll send you the TBT now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know if you received it!

Hey Azrael! I'm back for another order!

Can I get 30 yellow hibiscus starts and 30 yellow violets?
They're 1TBT each right? I'll be sending 60 TBT when you're ready!
I told you I'd make more and come back for you. <3

Edit;; Oops! It's gonna be 90TBT. Lemme know!

Edit 2;; I need 10 more baskets of lemons so 100TBT total and that will be all for today!

Last edited:
MapleCake: Sorry for the delay! Are you available today or tomorrow?

Mayor Name: Marina
Town Name: Cerulean
Friend Code: Sidebar
Items: http://moridb.com/catalogs/POuNDKRI83 *for the perfect fruits, I mean the baskets, not just one
Total TBT: 50 TBT (feel free to check my math lol)
Availability: The rest of the evening today, and any time after 2:30 EST tomorrow
Pick up or Drop off: Drop off please!

MapleCake: Sorry for the delay! Are you available today or tomorrow?

The only time I'm on is right now but if you see my Mii online, please shoot me a message! I'll be on again tomorrow after 4pm.

foxmulder: 50 is correct! I am cooking dinner now and will then be able to get your order ready! Should take no longer than an hour!

MapleCake: Sorry I missed you! I will plan for tomorrow at 4pm then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back