• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

only an hour

Jakey

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
until UK release for people like me!!

who's picking it up tomorrow on release day? =o

Omg, I just realised it's almost time!

I'm happy atm because my mum just bought me the Mass Effect trilogy as a gift so I have that to keep me from going insane until NL arrives. ; u;

yeah i'm from germany too and i can really download it now!!
i was scared i would have to wait until 0:00 in the UK or that nintendo gives the downloadcode later ^.^

Omg, I just realised it's almost time!

I'm happy atm because my mum just bought me the Mass Effect trilogy as a gift so I have that to keep me from going insane until NL arrives. ; u;

Ha, the ME trilogy is a great gaming experience! Enjoy it, one can put a ton of hours in the ME universe- especially since the MP is also quite fun. NL has been mildly addictive- the perfect game on the go!

15 minutes, I was planning on getting up early and going to the shops to get a copy (my pre order cancelled :/) but I'm gunna download it at midnight, cannot wait! Planning on playing the last of us while it downloads because it came a day early :D

8 minutes.... How amazing would it be if I received my Nintendo email containing the dl code....

8 minutes.... How amazing would it be if I received my Nintendo email containing the dl code....

If you mean the code you get for registering 3 other games.. i found my code on my clubnintendo account and didn't get an email...

I preordered mine and it's arriving in the post tomorrow, it's gonna be a long morning checking the letterbox tomorrow! :lemon:

Ha, the ME trilogy is a great gaming experience! Enjoy it, one can put a ton of hours in the ME universe- especially since the MP is also quite fun. NL has been mildly addictive- the perfect game on the go!

Yeah, I'm loving it atm. I love Garrus which is mainly why I wanted the games, lol. > 3>
Was playing it with my friend while Skyping, but I think I'm gonna head to bed now or just watch a movie. I don't want to sleep until I have my bundle, scared that I'll oversleep and miss the courier or something.

Back