• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Onward to a New Horizon! [#1]

Maiana

🪴
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1712-3170-7730
Island
Eionünīe
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
I recently started reading peoples blogs on this website! So I think I'll make one showcasing my personal progress on TBT and the ideas I have for my New Horizons Island!
I do have a name for my character & island, but I want to keep that a mystery~
Usually, I have themes to go with my town- this time though, I have nothing. I have an idea for my second town though (after enjoying the game and wanting a new perspective/town instead of deleting my original). I want to make my second town into a Jungle-- sort of like the Amazon Rainforest maybe? :)
Buying a second copy of the game is a definite yes for me; I don't mind spending money on a American/European copy of the game, but that will only be after I've enjoyed my first copy to the fullest and I want a fresh start.

I want to do a tropical resort for my island, but I feel as if it's such a basic universal concept that I feel everyone will shift towards.
I'm not sure yet. I'm sure I'll figure something out sooner or later. :)

If anybody even reads this lol, let me know what you're thinking! Tell me your thoughts or ideas you've had as to what you want to do.

Back