• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

OOMPA LOOMPA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are new ones. But I really hope we can keep the tickets.. they were quite pricey
You're either a wonderful monster or a wonderful person.

Who said? Jubs said Pokeball in his post. :p

Pokeballs are really just a brand kind of thing, the catch all. Great, Ultra, Master, Heal, Repeat, Timer, Luxury, Dive, Net, Nest, Dusk, Kurt's Balls, Dream Ball, etc.

Nah, those are just ones Witch made. c: They may be used but I doubt it since

I don't know I just feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel it. :D

this event confuses me greatly with all the roleplay text

ANyway good luck to all the people in the raffle =) (I think that's what's happening)

Pokeballs are really just a brand kind of thing, the catch all. Great, Ultra, Master, Heal, Repeat, Timer, Luxury, Dive, Net, Nest, Dusk, Kurt's Balls, Dream Ball, etc.

LMAOOO. when somebody says pokeball, they mean the ORIGINAL pokeball. not all these fancy heavy and moon balls. if they meant those, theyd say it BY NAME.
also:
person: when is the drawing ??????
[says in the collectible description]
[MORE THAN LIKELY, the day ORAS comes out]
[OH LOOK AT THAT ITS ON THE DAY ORAS COMES OUT WHAT A SURPRISE]

also 100TBT isnt THAT much.

Last edited:
justin: i OOMPA LOOMPA! dont OOMPA LOOMPA! understand OOMPA LOOMPA! your OOMPA LOOMPA! accent OOMPA LOOMPA!

This is so neat ♡ im new to this site and as such new to having collectables but i love them theyre such a cute idea ;u;

This is exciting ♡

lol How am I crazy for liking the art? Both collectibles would show my love of Pokemon which is why I wanted the Pokeball in the first place. I have a Pokemon collectible now so I am happy. This is why I hope it won't disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back