• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

OOMPA LOOMPA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happens when the games comes out, November 21st.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And @everyone asking about timezones, you realize it just means that the ticket collectibles are out?

Oh, thanks mate. It was probably written some where but I just can't read ._.

Wait! What??
Ok, so the time in the post was to just be at the shop to get a ticket? And they're drawing the winners on the 21st? :p

Awww no! I've been sitting here all day checking the shop every 30 minutes. :( Well guess I can go take a break for the rest of the week until Friday! :D

Thanks a bunch for clearing that up. ;)

My assumptions are we probably wont get to keep it, and they will be replaced by new collectibles for the winners.
As always we can "persuade" to keep them :p

Yeah, I have to agree that we aren't gonna keep them. We didn't get to keep the black candy or the toothpaste and they were limited time only items. :p

But I agree, they look so so so so so so so so so so so so so so awesome that our beautiful mods should let us keep them. <3 They should also let me know so I can buy 10 and have a bunch of cool ticket collectibles lined up! :D

Last edited:
Read kiddies, sing it with me now-

"Jubity dubity ibbity doo, I got a shiny golden ticket that's new~"

I have a pretty good idea of what the grand prize might be, and I'm excited to see the person who gets it~
(I wanna go to the factory)

Man, so many people like the look of these tickets that if they do win they'll be reluctant to exchange it :p

Last edited:
"i've got a golden ticket
i'VE GOT A GOLDEN TICKET"

just kidding i don't im broke :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

mylifeiscake is a blessing praise

Look what I made! :) My own collectible! I mean it's not really a collectible but I made it! :D
tYU52Lk.png

I'm excited!! ... I got a ticket! Oompa Loompa !!
It's very pretty ... Ooooh - shiny! :rolleyes:

Bought a ticket even though I already have a Pokeball. Could be new ones! Or I can always give one to a friend who doesn't have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back