• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Closed Opal's Opalescent Ornaments

Here is my Snowy Christmas Market! Had to keep up the Market theme :D
2021121220275500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2021121220274700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I present to you, a TBT Holiday Bizarre. Come purchase any of these fine collectibles! We have from left to right a Matryoska Doll, a Yule Log, a Dreamy Bear Plush, a Snow Globe, and in front we have an army of Tin Robots, and behind us, we have an Aurora Sky!

Your two "vill"unteers (villager volunteers) are myself and my son, Nicholas! Both residents of Woxton.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! 🥰

Internet_20211212_233720_3.jpeg
Internet_20211212_233720_2.jpeg

I don’t have a lot of furniture and other things because I just barely started almost two weeks ago. So, the best I could do was show how much I love it when Resident Services always decorates for the holidays. It’s a nice little detail they put in the game and I couldn’t resist my character being in front, so hopefully it’s acceptable. 😊

3765A519-CE9B-4B81-8ADC-E9B178F1B4D3.jpeg

E86AAEF9-2A21-4EBD-AACB-87857130D0FC.jpeg

All eye want for Christmas is you.

dJvBDvQ.jpg

gT3iXUA.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Oh I just realized I didn't ask if we were allowed to move before taking the unfiltered shot. I was in first person literally pressed against a wall to take my filtered shot and the second one I backed further away so you could actually see what was going on behind the scenes.

If I have to go retake the shots without moving I can.

Last edited:
Entries up until this point are looking good, keep it up everyone! They'll be accepted later when the 'accept' reactions set up.
I'll be going to bed, first; our tree isn't going to be able to keep up until it grows a bit anyway.

This is actually not required for the event! We should be able to verify entries by the fact that they have two screenshots. ;)

This is so incredibly cuuuute! love it !
Post automatically merged:

well I know it may look simple but i really do like my xmas balls to be simple and even this feels like too much hehe but i tried to have a unicolor background and to make diagonal lines but it was quiet impossible so i decided to make it like this, extra icy ❄ .

FGgO39CVcAA0efz.jpeg
FGgPDhxUUAAnKF5.jpeg

Last edited:
Back