[open] Mushroom YCH Popup Shop

sounds good!
i got the tbt! tysm!!
also
can you please send the reference again? and the character to be in a white or lightly lit room? I remember the colors to be a bit dark so I couldn't clearly tell what colors everything was
I don’t have my Switch right now, but once I do, I can send pm the reference to you!

yes!! of course!!
I'm so sorry this is the first YCH you're ordering from me, it's so disorganized and ugly LOL I will format it correctly when I get back home
1 tbt slot is 500 tbt! let me know what kind of mushrooms you would like! thank you for commissioning me !!!

yea!!! let me know what YCH you'd like! and what mushrooms you'd like! it'll be 500 tbt !!
will message u w refs in a bit :] !! and then also pay !

yes!! of course!!
I'm so sorry this is the first YCH you're ordering from me, it's so disorganized and ugly LOL I will format it correctly when I get back home
1 tbt slot is 500 tbt! let me know what kind of mushrooms you would like! thank you for commissioning me !!!

yea!!! let me know what YCH you'd like! and what mushrooms you'd like! it'll be 500 tbt !!

WEEE YAY I’m so excited to nab a slot - it’s not disorganised at all pls don’t worry, ur art speaks for itself anyway 🥺 I’ll whack the 500tbt across now - for mushrooms I don’t rly mind, whatever vibe ur in I trust ur artist instincts 💜

Back