Shop [Open]Time Travel Cleanout Gracie, Gulliver, Seasonal, DLC,and more!

Can I buy one of each of your spooky items, except 2 chaira. Also I would like to buy the king. How much?

Hi! Yes you may. You can make an offer. :) To give you an idea, like I said to Defranco, I'd like something moderately higher than their purchase price.

Last edited:
Can you give me an idea of what you would want for all your gracie grace clothing items available?

I count 25 items.

Last edited:
Can you give me an idea of what you would want for all your gracie grace clothing items available?

I count 25 items.

Hi! I'd like an offer that is moderately higher than their purchase price. I just realized I put two items in there that aren't Gracie and i apologize, so it's now 23 items (unless you still want the green emblem blazer and the sundae tank). I calculated the entire purchase price and it comes to 102,800 bells.

Hi - I need one item pleeeze - the ghost mask from Halloween. I managed to overlook buying it and tomorrow is Halloween. Thank you.

Hello there Felicity~ 'u' Can I buy the Capricorn ornament, leo sculpture, White formal pants, White tuxedo jacket and dolly for 350k + one of the paints you need? (if I happen to have it)

And would you happen to by any chance have the party wall cataloged? I will give you extra for it~

Last edited:
Hi - I need one item pleeeze - the ghost mask from Halloween. I managed to overlook buying it and tomorrow is Halloween. Thank you.

Oh dear! Yes you may! Just let me know how much you'll pay and open gates so that I can come.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello there Felicity~ 'u' Can I buy the Capricorn ornament, leo sculpture, White formal pants, White tuxedo jacket and dolly for 350k + one of the paints you need? (if I happen to have it)

And would you happen to by any chance have the party wall cataloged? I will give you extra for it~

Hi Cake~ Someone is currently trying to buy the Gracie clothing so unfortunately the white formal pants and the white tuxedo jacket aren't available, however the rest of the items are fair game! You may lower your offer if you wish. I would really like the painting/artwork though and if you have even one I'd accept it for everything!

I don't deal much with igb so just name your price. This would be a major help to me. I've added you.

I don't deal much with igb so just name your price. This would be a major help to me. I've added you.

Is 5k fair? I added you too. Let me know what your town name is so that I can head over there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes that's fine! Let me know when gates are open and I'll head over when I'm done with Blizzard's order.

Mayor Jewel of Gemstone. 10k will be on ground.

Okay! I'm heading over. Thank you very much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops sorry didn't see the last part! I just checked and yes I do. I can't TT though since I have a villager that wants to move. Would it be okay if I can give it tomorrow? I'll order it for you right now. :)

How much for: Gemini closet, Pisces lamp, Sagittarius arrow, Scorpio lamp, Taurus bathtub (each and total)

How much for: Gemini closet, Pisces lamp, Sagittarius arrow, Scorpio lamp, Taurus bathtub (each and total)

Make an offer that is moderately above purchase price. Though if you happen to have my last needed art item, I'd take it for all of the above.

Last edited:
Honestly no idea what it's worth. Can it be cataloged?

I'm not that good at that either. They're re-orderable Japanese DLC, though some have become available in NA. I forgot which ones though. It's 24k to reorder those, though I have them on hand.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry, but I was actually supposed to go to bed as I am very sleepy. Please PM me your offer and I will get back to you tomorrow after my villager moves.

Bump! New items added. Please look at the moribd link for an updated list. I cannot edit much with my phone. I also have a pink wetsuit and a red and blue New Years hat. I don't need art anymore but I would still accept pics.

Bump! I messaged everyone who I missed yesterday. I can only be here until 10 or 11pm now since I've been exhausted from work. I updated the front page to the best of my ability.

Back