• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Operation: MOVE OUT!

We could try to help eachother baring the fact that they won't move out too!

Elvis. Ugh. Not too much dislike though, just he's my least favourite of my villagers and I'd like someone else to move in, especially a different cranky (*cough* Chief)

Rodney! I really do want a smug, but Rodney is just the worst.. Just after I finally got rid of Hans :') Even that gorilla is better than Rodney!

Henry. I don't like smugs, he moved onto my path, he stole my tenth villager spot for a little. I got him over wi-fi from someone and plan on getting rid of him ASAP.

I really want to get rid of Harry, Winnie, and Tipper... ^^" Harry I've just generally not liked and I just don't want Winnie and Tipper around XD. The main villager I want to move in is Chevre! She's my favorite villager ^^

I'm going to have Gabi and Lolly move out when I'm ready. Right now, I'm not ready for anymore villagers to move out. I need to clean things up after noticing where Cookie and Lolly put their houses. Also, I don't hate either of these villagers. It's just that I want others to move in.
Edit: I want to add that it will be hard for me to tell Gabi and Lolly to leave when I'm ready...

Last edited:
I literally would be happy if 8 of my 10 moved their butts outta my town.

I finally got Renee to move out and then I went to my sister's town only to have one of her undesireables, Vic the butt ugly bull, move in and take her place! Walt is moving out which is good tho. But my number one target? Anicotti, she had the nerve to place her house DIRECTLY in front of my own! I literally walk out my door into what would be considered her back yard! WTF?

I beat her with a net on a daily basis now.

You guys are lucky you don't have Al. He creeps me out A LOT.

I accidentally picked up Violet from a trade and she moved right in front of one of my houses, destroying a few perfect cherry trees in the process. Plus I don't like gorillas. I want her OUT.

Kody is the last unwanted villager and he's leaving on the 4th, I'm gonna TT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tex. It's just been one bad StreetPass move in to another. His eyes freak me out.

Turn off streetpass in the 3DS settings when you have 9 or less villagers

Oh my god!!! Cyrano UGHHHH and tho she's not bad, Mathilda just bc I need space and Bettina (altho I LOVE her)
Cyrano just WON'T GO THO UGHH

I wish they actually made a way to kick out villager more easy.

Agreed!

I like all of my villagers, but I just really want to make room for my dreamies. I want Bettina, Chadder, Cherry, Dotty, and Portia (who's a sweetheart... with her it's bittersweet) to move out. It makes me feel guilty lol

Agreed!

I like all of my villagers, but I just really want to make room for my dreamies. I want Bettina, Chadder, Cherry, Dotty, and Portia (who's a sweetheart... with her it's bittersweet) to move out. It makes me feel guilty lol

But it must be like asking Isabelle to change someones shirt so no smaller children gets mad.

I don't have anything against her....but I need Muffy to move out so I can move another villager into her spot.

Punchy, not because he's a bad villager, he's pretty nice, but I only took him from the campsite because my friend wanted him, and that's forever ago, all my other villager have asked probably around 5 times each.

Been waiting for Harry to move out for the longest time. I'm considering making a second character just so he'll move faster. :x

Back