• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling or Trading ... Clearance Sale [ CLOSED ]

Can I buy:

Red Ogre Mask
Eggplant Cow
New Year's Eve Noodles

If you still have any of these. :)

could I take 3 lots of throwing beans?
I will give you 297k for one!Then I'll give you Francine photos for another.Then Hazel and Muffy's photo for another!

Just for when were both online as a reminder! c:

ooohhh, I have a list, I'd like to get from you : ) I would like Flora's pic, Flurry's pic, Phil's pic, the wall sock (stocking), New years hats in green and red, berliner, bureom and the red and blue ogre masks beetle chair, spiderweb clock, and cicada stereo. That comes up to 2.73 mil.

I would also like to get the pumpkin pie & the zodiac set. (minus the horse and the dog.)

For trade, I can give you a lucky clover and 50 white carnations. Was thinking that maybe those and 5 mil could get me the list that I'd like : )

BTW, my Mayor's name is Midori, and my town name is Birdsong.

Last edited:
Btw, I just need to catalogue the ogre masks if you'd rather sell them to someone else. Will pay 100k to catalogue them.

If you're still selling I'd liek your spiderweb clock, Katie's Globe, Dango, Rice cake and Throwing beans. I have a lot of White Carnations. How many Carnations would you want for all that? I'd like a Bell total too.

If you're still selling I'd liek your spiderweb clock, Katie's Globe, Dango, Rice cake and Throwing beans. I have a lot of White Carnations. How many Carnations would you want for all that? I'd like a Bell total too.

Hello aspartameAcatalepsy,
Yes I am still in need of getting rid of all my stuff. :D
Additionally I got quite a few new items from my Japanese friend...! xD
Well...I have to update my top page.

I will be available this afternoon. * it is 11am in my place at this moment.
Please let me know if you are available next a few hours, or maybe your tomorrow?

Thank you~!

Hello again! I forgot I wanted to get a few Korean DLC from you, I'm an idiot. I guess you don't have the songpyeon left, do you still have a bureom for sale? :) Just let me know whenever you're online and able, I'm in no hurry!

Hello aspartameAcatalepsy,
Yes I am still in need of getting rid of all my stuff. :D
Additionally I got quite a few new items from my Japanese friend...! xD
Well...I have to update my top page.

I will be available this afternoon. * it is 11am in my place at this moment.
Please let me know if you are available next a few hours, or maybe your tomorrow?

Thank you~!
I'm online right now

Back