• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling or Trading DIYs, Models, Unorderables, Art, **Items Added Somewhat Regularly**

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
I only have 1 white phone box left...and I just need to make sure, the Bug Cage is the one you wear...if you mean the furniture piece that's the artisanal bug cage. If you're still interested we can work out a lower price.
Oh! Thank for letting me know, yeah I’d rather it be the artisanal bug cage but if you don’t have that that’s okay. How does 20nmt sound now?

Oh! Thank for letting me know, yeah I’d rather it be the artisanal bug cage but if you don’t have that that’s okay. How does 20nmt sound now?

Yep that's fine. Just shoot me a dodo whenever you're ready...and I'm guessing I'll need to make two trips...there's a fair amount of black roses.

I'm interested in the Bamboo Lunch Box DIY, the double blue public bench, and the parabolic antenna with ads. How about... 15 nmt for all of that? You can ask for more if you want more

I'm interested in the Bamboo Lunch Box DIY, the double blue public bench, and the parabolic antenna with ads. How about... 15 nmt for all of that? You can ask for more if you want more
Sorry it took so long to reply, I had that many flowers to deliver lol

If you're still interested that sounds fine. Just send me a dodo whenever you're ready.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I had that many flowers to deliver lol

If you're still interested that sounds fine. Just send me a dodo whenever you're ready.
No worries! I'll make a dodo and send it to you in a message as soon as I can!

Hi! I would like to give yu 5 TBT for the shell fountain if yu still have it

Hi there!

I would love to have these DIYs if you still have them:

log chair
log pack
tiny library
iron shelf

I would give you 15 TBT for it :D

Hey! Could I get some purple hyacinths for 1NMT? 🥰
I only have 7/8 left, so it's up to you if you're still interested. They're buds too, as I picked that last bloomed ones for a previous order.
Hi there!

I would love to have these DIYs if you still have them:

log chair
log pack
tiny library
iron shelf

I would give you 15 TBT for it :D
Yes they're still available if you're still interested.

Back