• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling or Trading DIYs, Models, Unorderables, Art, **Items Added Somewhat Regularly**

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
I only have 7/8 left, so it's up to you if you're still interested. They're buds too, as I picked that last bloomed ones for a previous order.

Yes they're still available if you're still interested.

Sure, I'll take them! To your or my island?

I only have 7/8 left, so it's up to you if you're still interested. They're buds too, as I picked that last bloomed ones for a previous order.

Yes they're still available if you're still interested.
Sorry for the late reply! Yea that’s fine I only need 6 if that’s okay :) I‘ll pm you a dodo!

Hi, if they're still available I'd love the DIYs for these in exchange for NMT please?

Bird bath
Log round table
Mossy garden rock
Mum cushion
Tiny library
Wooden block bench

hi!
Cardboard Sofa
Juicy Apple TV
Construction Sign (Warning)
Ongoing Work (Big Bro)
brown phone box
Common Butterfly model
Yellow Butterfly model
all for 10 nmt + 400k igb?

Would love to get your purple hyacinths and purple mums. If I'm understanding the hybrids info right, it would be 2 NMT for however many you currently have?

Would love to get your purple hyacinths and purple mums. If I'm understanding the hybrids info right, it would be 2 NMT for however many you currently have?
Sorry, I must've hopped off by the time you posted. The hyacinths are on hold for someone, but the Mums are still available, and there's a lot of them...just drop me a message if you're still interested.

And yes you understood the pricing correctly :)

Centipede
Flea
Giant Water Bug
Grand Atlas Moth
Grand Queen Alexandria Birdwing Butterfly
Ladybug
Tiger Beetle

70 tbt?
Post automatically merged:

also 1 nmt for the Steel Frame Wall diy

Centipede
Flea
Giant Water Bug
Grand Atlas Moth
Grand Queen Alexandria Birdwing Butterfly
Ladybug
Tiger Beetle

70 tbt?
Post automatically merged:

also 1 nmt for the Steel Frame Wall diy
I don't value TBT as highly as I do NMTs, I don't suppose you'd want to make an offer in that?

can i get the common butterfly, yellow butterfly, atlas moth, banded dragonfly, and queen alexandria birdwing butterfly models? i can offer 50 tbt, if that works for you!

Back