• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling or Trading DIYs, Models, Unorderables, Art, **Items Added Somewhat Regularly**

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
Do you still have the bonsai shelf recipe? I want to buy it with three Nook Miles tickets! :)

Hiya, could I put an order in for: Bonsai Shelf diy and Stone Lion Dog diy for 6 nmt? Thanks!

Do you still have the bonsai shelf recipe? I want to buy it with three Nook Miles tickets! :)
Just message me if we're online at the same time.
Hiya, could I put an order in for: Bonsai Shelf diy and Stone Lion Dog diy for 6 nmt? Thanks!
Same thing, just message me if we're online at the same time.

Hey!

Id love to take your hybrids off your hands 😍

Please could I have;
Mums: Purple, Pink
Hyacinths: Blue, Purple

I have the frilly knee-high socks in green, sequins leggings in blue too from your wish list 😊

Hey!

Id love to take your hybrids off your hands 😍

Please could I have;
Mums: Purple, Pink
Hyacinths: Blue, Purple

I have the frilly knee-high socks in green, sequins leggings in blue too from your wish list 😊
I'd love to unload my hybrids...they're preventing me from building anything on my island but I don't want to just cart them off to the Nooks when people could actually use them.

Just drop me a message if we're online at the same time.

6 nmt for these:
apple rug
bamboo floorlamp
cardboard sofa
chocolate herringbone wall
juicy apple tv
log decorative shelves

6 nmt for these:
iron wall rack
ironwood low table

total of 12 nmt for all if i computed right!

edit: ill be asleep for the next 6 hours. lmk what timezone you're in so we can work out a time!

Last edited:
Awesome! I'll take it, if that's alright :) I can getcha a ticket.
Just drop me a message if we're online at the same time.
6 nmt for these:
apple rug
bamboo floorlamp
cardboard sofa
chocolate herringbone wall
juicy apple tv
log decorative shelves

6 nmt for these:
iron wall rack
ironwood low table

total of 12 nmt for all if i computed right!

edit: ill be asleep for the next 6 hours. lmk what timezone you're in so we can work out a time!
Just drop me a message if you're still interested.

Back