• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling or Trading DIYs, Models, Unorderables, Art, **Items Added Somewhat Regularly**

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
hello! if you're still available, could i please buy the pile of zen cushions diy for 5 btb?

hi! could i get the dirt flooring and palace tile for 2nmt each?
and could i also catalog the cute red vanity and cute red bed for 2nmt as well so 6nmt total?

hi! could i get the dirt flooring and palace tile for 2nmt each?
and could i also catalog the cute red vanity and cute red bed for 2nmt as well so 6nmt total?
Sorry...like I said, egg hunting...that'd be fine. I'd just give you the entire cute set for 2NMT if you wanted.

Hello!
May I get these DIYS:
Terrarium
Tree's Bounty Lamp
Beekeeper's Hive
Decoy Duck

14 TBT?

I need:
Barbell
Chic Tulip Crown
Cool Hyacinth Wreath
Golden Dishes
Key Holder
Snazzy Pansy Wreath
Tropical Vista
for 1,882,000 total

Hello!
May I get these DIYS:
Terrarium
Tree's Bounty Lamp
Beekeeper's Hive
Decoy Duck

14 TBT?
That would be 17 tbt, prices on main page.
Sorry for the delay! Could I just get the playground please :)
Like I said before, just drop me a message if we're online at the same time.
I need:
Barbell
Chic Tulip Crown
Cool Hyacinth Wreath
Golden Dishes
Key Holder
Snazzy Pansy Wreath
Tropical Vista
for 1,882,000 total
Not at all. It says right next to every flower/crown recipe that I only trade for other flower/crown recipes. So I'll pass.

That would be 17 tbt, prices on main page.

Like I said before, just drop me a message if we're online at the same time.

Not at all. It says right next to every flower/crown recipe that I only trade for other flower/crown recipes. So I'll pass.
well you have them under the price range of 297k / how many nmt or tbt so you might wanna separate them it's a little misleading.

Back