• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling or Trading DIYs, Models, Unorderables, Art, **Items Added Somewhat Regularly**

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
well you have them under the price range of 297k / how many nmt or tbt so you might wanna separate them it's a little misleading.
No, it's not. When the item is listed and RIGHT NEXT TO IT it states that I will only trade, I don't think 99% of people would find that misleading...especially since you're the first to ever say anything about it.

No, it's not. When the item is listed and RIGHT NEXT TO IT it states that I will only trade, I don't think 99% of people would find that misleading...especially since you're the first to ever say anything about it.
No need to get an attitude you have it under the category and have only TRADING for a similar diy but it’s a selling post which makes it seem like you’re either selling them or only trading for ones similar. No need to be aggressive simply trying to help out.

No need to get an attitude you have it under the category and have only TRADING for a similar diy but it’s a selling post which makes it seem like you’re either selling them or only trading for ones similar. No need to be aggressive simply trying to help out.
You're grasping at straws to try and prove a point that doesn't exist. If there were a Selling/Trading preselect to choose from I would've chosen it, but there's not, so I picked 'Selling' and (once again right next to it) put 'or Trading' beside it. Literally the first 3 words of my thread, 'Selling or Trading'.

I now ask you politely to not clog up my thread with semantics and we can both move on. Thanks.

For anyone else, online for a bit.

You're grasping at straws to try and prove a point that doesn't exist. If there were a Selling/Trading preselect to choose from I would've chosen it, but there's not, so I picked 'Selling' and (once again right next to it) put 'or Trading' beside it. Literally the first 3 words of my thread, 'Selling or Trading'.

I now ask you politely to not clog up my thread with semantics and we can both move on. Thanks.

For anyone else, online for a bit.
Block me problem solved ❤️

I'm turning in for the night but will be available tomorrow. I have the Tam O Shanter in red. Would you be willing to trade it for the beekeepers give DIY or are you only trading for the blue Tam O Shanter?

I'm turning in for the night but will be available tomorrow. I have the Tam O Shanter in red. Would you be willing to trade it for the beekeepers give DIY or are you only trading for the blue Tam O Shanter?
I would accept the trade. Let me know if we're online at the same time and you're still interested.

im interested in the traditional straw coat, mush table, and snazzy pansy wreath! I'll pm you :)

Hello :D I'm interested in the bamboo doll diy for 3 NMTs? Thank you so much!

Hi there, do you still have the mush table, iron wall rack and iron garden table available? I have not I can exchange

Hi there, could I buy these please? :)

deer scare - 5tbt
toy cockroach x2 (my offer: 6tbt)
wind turbine (my offer: 7tbt)

total: 18tbt

Let me know if the offers are ok!

Hi there, could I buy these please? :)

deer scare - 5tbt
toy cockroach x2 (my offer: 6tbt)
wind turbine (my offer: 7tbt)

total: 18tbt

Let me know if the offers are ok!
Those are fine dizzy. Just shoot me a dodo code whenever you're ready and I'll drop them off.

Back