• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling or Trading DIYs, Models, Unorderables, Art, **Items Added Somewhat Regularly**

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
Hi! Could I get the Bamboo Doll, Bamboo Noodle Slide, Coconut Juice, Coconut Wall Planter, Floral Swag, Ironwood Dresser, Ironwood Table, Shell Rug, Signpost, Tea Table, Tropical Vista, Water Flooring, Western Style Stone and Underwater Wall DIYs? Also the Butterfly Backpack, Butterflies Wall and Spider Doorplate. How about 70 TBT + 20 NMT?

Sorry for the late replies everyone...I was busy with a turkey last night...

Can I get the tree's bounty arch for 3 nmt?

Edit: could i also get the colored leaves flooring?
If you're still interested, yes you could.

HI! I'm interested in the Tree's Bounty Arch and the Shell Arch for 2 NMTs; 4 Golden Roses for 8 TBT. so that's 2 NMTs and 8 TBT. Is that good for you?
The arches combined would be 6 NMTs, let me know if you're still interested.

how many fake informative statues do you have?
None, you just reminded me I have to remove it from my main page. I'll still keep an eye out for the statues for you though.

Hiya! Could I get the cloud flooring, butterfly wand, lucky gold cat, mush table and leaf umbrella diys please for 13 NMT? c:
You could, just drop me a message if we're online at the same time.

Hiya, could I take the ironwood Cupboard for 3nmt please?
You could. Just message me when you're online.
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Could I get the Bamboo Doll, Bamboo Noodle Slide, Coconut Juice, Coconut Wall Planter, Floral Swag, Ironwood Dresser, Ironwood Table, Shell Rug, Signpost, Tea Table, Tropical Vista, Water Flooring, Western Style Stone and Underwater Wall DIYs? Also the Butterfly Backpack, Butterflies Wall and Spider Doorplate. How about 70 TBT + 20 NMT?
That would be fine. Just drop me a message if we're online at the same time. I'm usually nights EST.

Hi! Can i buy if available:

• hyacinth wreath (or trade for blue rose crown?)
• Purple hyacinth wreath
• X16 blue roses
:)

Hey, could I get:
-Knitted Grass Backpack 1 NMT
-Terranium 1 NMT
-Traditional Straw Coat 1 NMT
-Bone Doorplate 3 NMT
-Crest Doorplate 3 NMT
-Ironwood Cupboard 3 NMT
-Ironwood DIY Workbench 3 NMT
-Ironwood Low Table 3 NMT
-Key Holder 3 NMT
-Stacked Magazines 3 NMT
If all of those are still available for 24 x NMT?

Hi! Can i buy if available:

• hyacinth wreath (or trade for blue rose crown?)
• Purple hyacinth wreath
• X16 blue roses
:)
The blue roses are fine. The two wreaths...I'll only trade for wreaths/crowns I don't have and unfortunately I already have a blue rose crown. I only need 2 wreaths and 2 crowns to finish that DIY set though, so I may be selling the flower DIYs sooner than later.
Hey, could I get:
-Knitted Grass Backpack 1 NMT
-Terranium 1 NMT
-Traditional Straw Coat 1 NMT
-Bone Doorplate 3 NMT
-Crest Doorplate 3 NMT
-Ironwood Cupboard 3 NMT
-Ironwood DIY Workbench 3 NMT
-Ironwood Low Table 3 NMT
-Key Holder 3 NMT
-Stacked Magazines 3 NMT
If all of those are still available for 24 x NMT?
Minus one of the Ironwood recipes that I believe is already spoken for, the rest should be fine. Drop me a message if you're online.

Hi, I have NMT I can trade for everything!
-Wooden low table
-Woodland wall
-Acoustic Guitar
-Stack of books
-Trees bounty lamp
-Deer Scare
-Veil (will trade ancient admin hat)
-fake beautiful statue
Total NMT should be... 18? 5 for the statue

Op didn't realize, my bad! That's fine, I'll take the roses just DM me when it's ok to send the tbt :D

Op didn't realize, my bad! That's fine, I'll take the roses just DM me when it's ok to send the tbt :D
Just let me know if you ever want these in the future, I can see you're a little light on TBT right now :)

I would like the Traditional Balancing Toy and Tree's Bounty Lamp.
I've just upped my prices if paying via NMTs (because I really don't need anymore at the moment, 300+ in storage). So let me know if you're still interested.

I’d like you chic tulip crown and natural mum wreath for Cosmos wreath and purple hyacinth crown please and thank you ❤️

I’d like you chic tulip crown and natural mum wreath for Cosmos wreath and purple hyacinth crown please and thank you ❤
No can do. I only need 6 flower DIYs (they're listed at the bottom of the main page). Since I'm so close to finishing that set, I will eventually be selling my flower DIYs. Feel free to check back.

No can do. I only need 6 flower DIYs (they're listed at the bottom of the main page). Since I'm so close to finishing that set, I will eventually be selling my flower DIYs. Feel free to check back.
Oh my bad I didn’t even realize that section let me go look!

Oh my bad I didn’t even realize that section let me go look!
I’m at the same stage as you! I only need a few more! ^^

Don’t have the ones you need, will stay on the lookout for you

Ah I keep my tbt in the ABD on here, I have enough for the roses lol. Just lmk when I can send it :)

Hello, Im still interested in these items. I have IGB, and NMT I can give for everything!
-Wooden low table x 99k bells
-Woodland wall x 99k bells
-Acoustic Guitar x 5 nmt
-Stack of books x 5 nmt
-Trees bounty lamp x 5 nmt
-Deer Scare x 5 nmt
Total Igm... 198k Total Nmt.. 20

Last edited:
Back