• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling or Trading DIYs, Models, Unorderables, Art, **Items Added Somewhat Regularly**

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
Ah I keep my tbt in the ABD on here, I have enough for the roses lol. Just lmk when I can send it :)
Np, just drop me a message when you're online and I can drop them off. Whether you'd be interested or not I'm pretty sure since it's been snowing on my island that another 5ish have grown so it's up to you if you want those too.
Hello, Im still interested in these items. I have IGB, and NMT I can give for everything!
-Wooden low table x 99k bells
-Woodland wall x 99k bells
-Acoustic Guitar x 5 nmt
-Stack of books x 5 nmt
-Trees bounty lamp x 5 nmt
-Deer Scare x 5 nmt
Total Igm... 198k Total Nmt.. 20
Yeah the only reason I didn't reply to your first post was because I was upping my prices, so I didn't want it to look like I was trying to scam you.

I would love to give you 5 Nook Miles Tickets for the Tropical Vista.

could i get the flower stand diy and underwater flooring diy for 10 nmt?
and also the fish pochette? does 10 nmt work for that one?

I am interested in the real worthy painting, didn't see what you wanted in return but I could give NMT or in-game bells. could also make you chic rose crown or mum crown (no DIYs for those tho).

Hi! May I please get:
Armour shoes (2 TBT)
Ironwood cupboard (5 NMT)
?
Sorry I missed you. That would've been fine.
I want these DIYs:

Hanging Terrarium
Wooden low table
Ok, drop me a message if you come online.
I would love to give you 5 Nook Miles Tickets for the Tropical Vista.
Same as above, just drop me a message if we're online at the same time.
could i get the flower stand diy and underwater flooring diy for 10 nmt?
and also the fish pochette? does 10 nmt work for that one?
That would be fine. Let me know if you're still interested.
Post automatically merged:

Hello! :) I'd like to buy the Garden Bench DIY for 5 tbt please!
Good stuff. Drop me a message when you're online.
I am interested in the real worthy painting, didn't see what you wanted in return but I could give NMT or in-game bells. could also make you chic rose crown or mum crown (no DIYs for those tho).
I'd prefer TBT for that if possible.

hi! can i get the flower stand, garden bench, garden wagon, pond stone, and the shell lamp diys for 25 tbt please!! ^^ (pls correct me if im wrong)

hi! can i get the flower stand, garden bench, garden wagon, pond stone, and the shell lamp diys for 25 tbt please!! ^^ (pls correct me if im wrong)
Sure thing. Just shoot me a dodo code whenever you're ready.

Back