• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling original digital art of your character or any acnl character !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganga

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (8) +
hey !! i thought this may be a good opportunity to make some igb/tbt and some friends on here !! i am a digital artist and would like to draw some of your acnl characters to use however youd like. if youd like to check out some of my art please go to my instagram @blackeucharist (or if you go to my 'about me' there should be a link to my instagram at the bottom)
:) for a headshot profile picture of your character, i will either charge 1mil bells or 4 tbt (^:
:) for a fullbody of your character i will charge 2mil bells or 8tbt !!
:) you can have 2 characters maximum in one piece OR for an extra 500k or 2tbt per extra character
:) i will require half of the bells up front and the other half of the bells after completion to ensure that i am not wasting my time ! please be understanding as art takes me many many hours to complete(^:
:) i can make it as toony or as realistic as youd like ! if there is a specific piece of my art that you particularly like, i can try to make yours similar !
:) after completion, i will send you a deviantart link so you can download the high quality version, and if you'd like, i can include a speedpaint for no extra charge.
:) i understand this is kind of an odd thing to post here, but i think this would be kinda a cool opportunity to actually engage myself more in the acnl community and make some friends here !
:) if you have any questions please feel free to ask me on this thread, a private message or on instagram !!
serious inquiries ONLY !!
thank you for your consideration (^:��

Last edited:
hello~
there is actually a museums shop for that :D
if you move your shop there, i would gladly commission something from you c:

Just checked your instagram. Get AIDS and die card made me laugh so much.
May I ask you to draw one for me, for IGB? I think it's fullbody? Not sure though.
I like the the style of yours that has "don't overwork yourself".
I want the character be my mayor ( you can find her in the spoiler in my signature )
and
want her thoughts be "I was waiting for you, and you knew it"

Let me know if it's acceptable, and if yes how much the payment shoudl be, and if you need more details or such. Though, actually this is all I want it to have in it. Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
Just checked your instagram. Get AIDS and die card made me laugh so much.
May I ask you to draw one for me, for IGB? I think it's fullbody? Not sure though.
I like the the style of yours that has "don't overwork yourself".
I want the character be my mayor ( you can find her in the spoiler in my signature )
and
want her thoughts be "I was waiting for you, and you knew it"

Let me know if it's acceptable, and if yes how much the payment shoudl be, and if you need more details or such. Though, actually this is all I want it to have in it. Thanks in advance. :)

of course !! i assume this would be full body and i do require half up front in case you backout so let me know when you are free and i can come pick up the 500k when you are ready (^: i will update you on how your drawing is going once i start !! thank you for your commission <3

of course !! i assume this would be full body and i do require half up front in case you backout so let me know when you are free and i can come pick up the 500k when you are ready (^: i will update you on how your drawing is going once i start !! thank you for your commission <3

Great. Thank you very much!<3
I'm in GMT+9 - it's 4pm over here and I'll be on and off all day today. Just let me know when.
Also, if there's any in-game items you're after, lmk so I'll probably be able to get some at least.
FC : 2810-3363-5607

Great. Thank you very much!<3
I'm in GMT+9 - it's 4pm over here and I'll be on and off all day today. Just let me know when.
Also, if there's any in-game items you're after, lmk so I'll probably be able to get some at least.
FC : 2810-3363-5607

thank you !! i will let you know when im free (^:

Heya, could you draw a headshot profile picture of one of AC characters please?
Would like to pay in IGB!

Here's a pic for reference:

HNI_0012.JPG

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back