Our first blockchain

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Konnichiwa, everyone!

As a crypto investor, I am thrilled to be a part of the launch of The Bell Tree's very first blockchain. Blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionize the way we think about data and transactions, and I believe that this new blockchain will be a game-changer in the world of forums, finance and beyond.

With blockchain technology, we can create a secure and transparent ledger of transactions that is decentralized and immune to tampering or corruption. This has enormous implications for industries such as finance, where trust and transparency are critical, and it also opens up new possibilities for everything from voting systems to supply chain management.

As a crypto investor, I am particularly excited about the potential for this blockchain to enable new forms of digital assets and currencies on the forum, which could transform the way we think about money and value. With the launch of this blockchain, we are taking an important step towards a more decentralized and democratic future.

I am honored to be a part of this historic moment, and I look forward to seeing the many ways in which this blockchain will change the forum community. Arigatou gozaimasu!

I would like to add on to the Blockchain with a block of my own! :) feel free to chain it!

/____________________/ |
| | |
| | |
| | /
| | /
| | /
|____________________|/

edit: it looked great in the preview so here's an image instead :')

C5E77417-5520-4840-8D3E-83FA404C441D.jpeg

I'm pretty good at mining blocks from playing Minecraft, and if I'm understanding this very straightforward technology correctly, this is basically the same thing, so I'm very excited! Can't wait to get that full set of diamond armor or something.

I love how nobody is taking this seriously.

Nobody except the user below me.

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I will buy out Satoshi's shares of TBT once I overtake him in BTC, at which point I will disperse the shares amongst the community for TRUE decentralization and democratization 🔱

I'm here to double your BTC, just send me your BTC and I'll give you double in return, no scam fr fr

Satoshi, how much does 1 BTC equal in USD? Just curious

As the future Satoshi, BTC are non-transferable, but an NFT is an NFT :sip:
Post automatically merged:

We are 10 mines from overthrowing Satoshi as the owner of TBT!

#ForThePeople

I can't believe how much money I'm making off of this blockchain at the current moment. Big opportunities! I just purchased my third home in the Bahamas and have booked a cruise line from Alaska to the Northern sentinel Islands. I can't wait! Thank you, Bell tree blockchain!! #bossbabe #blockchainbabe #NFT

1680370375515.png

Wanted to show off my blockchain 🥰 She is very loved.

Can't wait to sell my unique turnip JPEG for three castles someday 🥺 One for me and one for each of my cats! They will definitely appreciate it, I'm certain.

Can someone please explain to me how to get btc? I am completely confused and have no idea what to do. thanks

NM got it

Satoshi is attempting to overtake me... Grow your investments with the simple "mine this post" ETF! Make 4 BTC *free* by mining this post! Stay tuned for more offers

Back