Our first blockchain

You kids and your “NFTs” and “digital currencies”. Anyone else remember the good old days when we traded rocks for physical goods and services? What has this world come to? 🤦‍♀️

This is rather revealing. I sold TBT to Mr. Suzuki for 10,000 BTC and a single copy of Nintendo Power issue 145.
Then after a mere 2500 posts in this thread, I will buy TBT out from you!

This. Is. Democracy.

omg i misread your post nvm, will buy it back from him at 10k

This is rather revealing. I sold TBT to Mr. Suzuki for 10,000 BTC and a single copy of Nintendo Power issue 145.
I like collecting issues of Nintendo Power and let me just say that a single issue of NP is worth a thousand times more than any nasty NFT in my book.

(For those wondering, issue 145 is the June 2001 issue, lining up with the release of the GBA and featuring Super Mario Advance on the cover. Of course, Jeremy’s story doesn’t add up as Nintendo Power was exclusively an American thing. Nintendo Dream is the Japanese equivalent.)

i asked my boyfriend about blockchain technology and he gave a serious and lengthy answer i didnt understand so im just gonna trust yall on this one 👍

i asked my boyfriend about blockchain technology and he gave a serious and lengthy answer i didnt understand so im just gonna trust yall on this one 👍
lynn said we r all just playing minecraft!! hope this helped xx

I have no idea what's happening but I'm here for it!!!!! Wheeeeee! Rainforests whomst? Mine away, boys!!!!

this is a joke i love the rainforests plz

Really exciting to see the price of these NTFs rising. Glad I got in at the ground floor! I can only make MORE money from here! I'm gonna be a CASH COW!

Ever since adding my NFT to my Tinder profile, I'm not getting matches, all the girls are swiping right on me. Any other NFTers having this issue?

Ever since adding my NFT to my Tinder profile, I'm not getting matches, all the girls are swiping right on me. Any other NFTers having this issue?
That's an issue on the technology's side. Pple LOVE nfts, dw

Back