Inky Cap Plushroom
Shiitake Plushroom
Tasty Cake
Blue Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon

palworld-09-24-24-1.jpg

Palworld finally got a PS5 release and I've been playing it the past few days. When the game first launched, there was discussion on here centred around the similarities with Pokémon - and news has recently come out that Nintendo is suing the developer. But what I'm curious to know is who is playing (or has played) this game and what they think of it.

I've never been interested in survival games before but the monster-catching aspect lured me in. Elements I usually dislike in games (e.g. crafting) I'm enjoying in this one! I'm progressing very slowly as I'm not used to this genre of game but I'm finding it very fun!

It's overall very meh to me. A lot of the aspects don't seem that exciting to me. I've also been playing Pokemon Insurgence (a fan-made game from years ago) recently, and even that game is better quality than this imo. I was considering picking it up until I realized how soulless it was in comparison.

I played this game back close to when it came out on PC. I've never played the genre before but found it enjoyable. I like a number of the creatures, too!

I would very much like to play it one day just to see that game making fun of Pokemon. But besides that I don't feel much need to play it, so maybe I'll buy it during a bigger sale in 2 or 3 years.

I think it's freaking great. I do have to play it more but they did such a great job with it. I love the gameplay, the art, the world they built, and the creatures are super cute. I play more passive than your average player LOL.

I liked it enough to put over 200 hours into it shortly after it came out on PC. I took a break to wait for some more updates but it's been about long enough I'm planning to get into it again once I'm done focusing on some other games atm. If you haven't played it, it's pretty different from a normal pokemon game. If it has similarities to any pokemon game, maybe legends arceus. It's definitely a more dark and mature themed game. Gameplay differences include having to gear up your human character and use them to fight along with your pals, and building stuff is a big part of the game. And it has better graphics than pokemon. There were some occasional performance issues but maybe they fixed that in the time since I played it.

I still don't understand how people think Palworld is a Ripoff of Pokémon, in my opinion it looks better. Lots of games have cute Pokémon isk characters, so it's weird to hate on this specific game.

I watched a few play throughs and it looks fun, I love the mechanics for it. So I'd defently play it, well before Pokémon Violet. It looks like my kind of game, and I love the Pal's designs. So cute.

Back