• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling 💚 Pandora's Cycles 💚 [📦=None] {NEW: CHIEF}

bump! sorry it's taking so long to get sherb out, there was a little hiccup in moving bob out so i just now am able to get back to getting him in boxes! thank you all for being patient with me--bidding is still open, as well! 💚

MERENGUE has arrived on Pandora! Her starting bid is 20 NMT! 💚
merengue.1f7613d.png

BUNNIE has arrived on Pandora! Her starting bid is 10 NMT! 💚
bunnie.accbe9b.png

MERENGUE is in boxes! @ShanniceAcnl has the highest bid of 20 NMT, bidding ends in ONE HOUR at 2:30 AM CST!

Hello! May I be a lurker for Ankha please? :D
Post automatically merged:

15 NMT for Bunnie :)

Last edited:
little evening bump! sherb is still very adamant about NOT leaving, but i hope he will crack today! i haven't be able to cycle as much because i'm visiting family atm 💚

80 NMT For Sherb if you can hold while i cycle for space
little evening bump! sherb is still very adamant about NOT leaving, but i hope he will crack today! i haven't be able to cycle as much because i'm visiting family atm 💚
I need to cycle for space so i have plenty of time to wait for sherb. Would you be open to a b/o of nmt?

Back