• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling ðŸ’š Pandora's Cycles 💚 [📦=None] {NEW: CHIEF}

80 NMT For Sherb if you can hold while i cycle for space
I need to cycle for space so i have plenty of time to wait for sherb. Would you be open to a b/o of nmt?
i only accept b/o after i get him in boxes, which i'm working on as we speak :) i usually go 20-50 above c/o for the buyout

afternoon bump! still TTing to get sherb out <33

also interested in sherb! 85 nmt
Post automatically merged:

also interested in sherb! 85 nmt
was just contacted by someone looking to get sherb out ASAP and have thus adopted him, so i have to drop out of this auction. thanks anyway for the opportunity, OP, and sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited:
Sherb is in boxes! The bidding will end in ONE HOUR at 5:30 PM CST! @luckytrait currently has the highest bid of 85 NMT!

hi, posting again in case my first post edit didn't get through -- i was able to adopt sherb roughly an hour ago, so i must withdraw from the auction. sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for the opportunity!

CHIEF has arrived in Pandora! His starting bid will be 15 NMT! 💚
chief.b2540a4.png

Back