• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ☆ Pandoria's Art Contest! ☆ Winners Announced! ☆

Pandoria

Not a twonk
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (45) +
1586432118308.png
Pandoria's Art Contest! ☆
1586432118308.png

Hello! As so many people have shown interest in Raymond, I've decided to host an art contest for him! He is currently living on my Cycling Island, and I can make sure he stays until the contest is over! ❤ There will be prizes for everyone who enters, as I appreciate each and every entry and would like to reward you all!

1586432262225.png1st Prize: 1586432262225.png
Raymond!
I am absolutely happy to wait until you have space, as I can ensure he stays on my Cycling Island!
1 of Each Sanrio Amiibo Poster
1 Star Wand
1 Sakura Wand
10 NMT

1586432262225.png 2nd Prize:1586432262225.png
1 of Each Sanrio Amiibo Poster
1 Crescent Moon Chair
1 Moon
1 Star Wand
10 NMT

1586432262225.png 3rd Prize:1586432262225.png
1 Crescent Moon Chair
1 Moon
1 Star Wand
5 NMT

☆☆☆☆☆
Winners Announcement!
Thank you for your patience! After looking through all your beautiful entries, I have finally decided the winners!
I will go from third to first place, and then show all entries via the Toyhou.se Folders I've made over there!
3rd Place @teanopi
21846793_4I9YNBPYVnqqAn6.jpg

I absolutely love how atmospheric this piece is! The amount of effort put into this entry is outstanding! I love how each character looks, and the shading and highlights are absolutely beautiful!

2nd Place @Kipperos
21846957_fF0uK6MGx9IYIrm-min (1)-min.png

I absolutely adore the amount of detail in this image, from the tree to the shooting stars to the villagers in the background, everything is so beautifully drawn!

1st Place @yuyuhua
21782969_9YxDOuXr6wEL3D4.jpg

This entry honestly looks like something out of a movie, the style of the villagers, the lifelike feel of their actions, and the level of detail is exceptional!

Runners Up:
All of the other entries are shown Here! and Here! I would just like to personally thank each and every one of you for entering! I will treasure every piece and be printing them for my irl journal!

How to collect your prize:
Please send me a private message and we will arrange a time for me to drop off your items!
@yuyuhua You will need to collect Raymond, if you can send me a PM we can arrange collection!

Last edited:
Hey I'll enter!
Question: Can the art be posted anytime before the 20th?
This sounds like an awesome contest tysm for the opportunity!

I know I'm going to be doing art for you for Merengue in your other thread but would it be alright if I entered this too?

Oh I think I can try entering this :D
Just a question, is there any way we'd be able to see your IR's eyes open so that we can draw them the right shape? :3

Can we draw a different outfit depending on the description given or are you wanting us to stick with the images provided

Tentatively entering, I'll see if I have the time for this. ;w;

Sure, why not? I‘m working on someone’s right now, but I’ll definitely be able to finish theirs and yours before the deadline. Sign me up!

I would enter, I know I wouldn't win though. My art skills aren't the best haha, but one can hope! I will try my best and to whoever wins first place, congrats! c:
Is it alright if I enter?

@Goop Thank you! It's absolutely fine if you don't find the time <3
@alitwick I look forward to seeing your entry! <3
@m4ntiss Of course it is! Any skill entry is allowed, it's not judged on skill, but on effort and creativity <3

@Pandoria Thank you so much c: I've never done something like this, it's never bad to try new things huh^^

Back