Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

NEW COLLECTIBLE ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
451.jpg
Boo Halloweaster EggNov 1, 2021 at 8:10 PM5,000 TBTx 1

Hi!

I would like to purchase these two Tasty Cakes, please.

- Feb 16, 2018 @ 11:00 PM
- Dec 27, 2017 @ 12:45 AM

Could I get a View attachment 441816 Cake Jun 21, 2014 at 8:03 AM with credit if it is still available?? :)

Hello again! You can for sure, I just sent it your way! Pleasure doing business with you again and enjoy the Cake. :)

EDIT: Forgot to ask, did you want a message? If so, feel free to send it back and I can send it back with a message. ;)

Hi!

I would like to purchase these two Tasty Cakes, please.

- Feb 16, 2018 @ 11:00 PM
- Dec 27, 2017 @ 12:45 AM

Hello again as well! You definitely can, I’ll send them over as soon as the TBT has arrived! Would you like any messages? :)

Hello again! You can for sure, I just sent it your way! Pleasure doing business with you again and enjoy the Cake. :)

EDIT: Forgot to ask, did you want a message? If so, feel free to send it back and I can send it back with a message. ;)

Hello again as well! You definitely can, I’ll send them over as soon as the TBT has arrived! Would you like any messages? :)
no worries! no messages needed thanks again!

No messages necessary, sent the bells.

Thank you and I hope you have a great day! :)

You're welcome, just sent both Tasty Cakes your way! :) Pleasure doing business with you again and hope you had a good day as well! :D

Heyo! I'd like to pick up that Wallopoid with store credit if he's still available, any or no message is fine if so. :)

Hello again! Just sent it your way! After this transaction, you now have 500 TBT Store Credit remaining. Pleasure doing business like always and enjoy the Wallopoid! :D

NEW COLLECTIBLE ADDED!

138.jpg
Toy HammerMay 21, 2016 at 3:01 PM3,000 TBTx 1

Hello again! I was wondering, would you be willing to trade the toy hammer for a dino plush?

Hello again! :D After doing some research, the value of the Dino Plush seems to be down lately and noticing certain threads selling one for as low as 1,500 TBT and they are still sitting surprisingly. :( I do think 1,500 is on the very low end though (quick sell value) and would feel comfortable valuing them at 2,500 TBT during this time. Based on that, I would accept 2,000 in value for that trade-in which would leave a remaining balance of 1,000 TBT for the Toy Hammer. How does that sound to you? :)

Hello again! :D After doing some research, the value of the Dino Plush seems to be down lately and noticing certain threads selling one for as low as 1,500 TBT and they are still sitting surprisingly. :( I do think 1,500 is on the very low end though (quick sell value) and would feel comfortable valuing them at 2,500 TBT during this time. Based on that, I would accept 2,000 in value for that trade-in which would leave a remaining balance of 1,000 TBT for the Toy Hammer. How does that sound to you? :)
That sounds fair to me. :)
I'll send over the dino plus 500 tbt and use the last 500 of my store credit.
For the message could you put the following?

"Whosoever holds this hammer, if they be worthy, shall possess the power of BONK!"

That sounds fair to me. :)
I'll send over the dino plus 500 tbt and use the last 500 of my store credit.
For the message could you put the following?

"Whosoever holds this hammer, if they be worthy, shall possess the power of BONK!"

Awesome! Just sent the Hammer your way with the requested message! :) Pleasure doing business like always and enjoy the hammer! :D 🔨

NEW COLLECTIBLES ADDED!

481.jpg
Blue Junimo Easter EggApr 18, 2022 at 10:05 AM1,500 TBTx 1
426.jpg
Dino PlushSep 4, 2021 at 10:39 PM2,500 TBTx 1

Back