Party Prepping Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LadyDestani Are you able to accept entries in merged posts? I wouldn't want to double post.
Yes, you're fine! I was able to accept both entries in a single post. If it's more than I can accept, I can also split the merged posts to accept them individually.

Hopefully we don't have to do these in order
You can do them in any order you like. I love those orchids!

S.J.'s event entry:
  • 3KQ34XI - Imgur.jpg
    3KQ34XI - Imgur.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 125
Round 5: Scatterables

Ok, hear me out. Instead of scattering glitter or confetti on the party table... How about stickers? It's like an extra party favour! I thought these stickers were super appropriate because they were designed by TBT members! (AC stamps by @jadetine and others by @little10)

3KQ34XI - Imgur.jpg

they're all too precious, I refuse to unstick them

@LadyDestani I don’t think my second image entry button clicked, and I noticed they’re not showing up, but do when you click them. Do I need to edit my second round to click the entry button again?

@LadyDestani I don’t think my second image entry button clicked, and I noticed they’re not showing up, but do when you click them. Do I need to edit my second round to click the entry button again?
It's fine! I edited your post to click the second entry button. I was able to see your entries when I clicked them so I accepted them both.

I hope Nicholas has or had an amazing birthday! 🥳

All the lego flowers I keep seeing are really tempting me to get the cherry blossom flower lego set 🥺

Round 5: Scatterables

Ok, hear me out. Instead of scattering glitter or confetti on the party table... How about stickers? It's like an extra party favour! I thought these stickers were super appropriate because they were designed by TBT members! (AC stamps by @jadetine and others by @little10)

View attachment 575951
they're all too precious, I refuse to unstick them
Omg u printed them?!?! I soooo want one of these of my Filbert one!!!!

deana's event entry:
  • IMG_20240808_091354_(1280_x_1680_pixel).jpg
    IMG_20240808_091354_(1280_x_1680_pixel).jpg
    521.9 KB · Views: 54
Round 1 - Inflatables
IMG_20240808_091354_(1280_x_1680_pixel).jpg

Round 1 is proving the most difficult for me, if this isn't acceptable I can keep looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back