• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

People who you want to talk to on the forums

420blazeityoloswag4jesus <3

I miss her so much.

We had a lot of fun on acc till the dumb mods banned us on my randomness pt

Last edited:
neester you can talk to me whenever!!

when you notice this over a month

jeez I suck at life

idrk about this thread lol, but I've always wanted to talk to Jint or Javacado (however the hell you spell his name)
Frankly anybody who's username begins with a J

Agh this is actually so stressful because there are so many cool users and I know I'll forget some that I wanted to talk too. >_< For the most part, people on here seem nice and I tend to send VMs to random people in an effort to be social (although I will forever feel terribly guilty about bothering them/not being able to actively get online to chat) ._.

-Aerate because they seem super friendly
-Flop because I laugh uncontrollably whenever I see their sig (seems funny)
-Tina seems super nice and willing to talk to any members who reach out to them
-Hatori because they seem fun and nice
-Javocado because they're super active on TBT and I'd like to chat with them sometime
-Princess for the same reason as Javocado
-Buddy (mission accomplished by looking for friends in Brewster's Cafe)
-Moko because I hope they like tortoises as much as me (I nerd out a bit whenever I see them post)
-Celty because they seem friendly and cool
-Spongebob for the same reason as Celty

I'm probably forgetting people. ._.

What did you want to talk about? Personally, I'd like to discuss the history of barrettes.

Ah yes, such a wonderful fabric used to make them. I have a green on that I like to wear and dance around in a dress singing Hannah Montana songs in.

Agh this is actually so stressful because there are so many cool users and I know I'll forget some that I wanted to talk too. >_< For the most part, people on here seem nice and I tend to send VMs to random people in an effort to be social (although I will forever feel terribly guilty about bothering them/not being able to actively get online to chat) ._.

-Aerate because they seem super friendly
-Flop because I laugh uncontrollably whenever I see their sig (seems funny)
-Tina seems super nice and willing to talk to any members who reach out to them
-Hatori because they seem fun and nice
-Javocado because they're super active on TBT and I'd like to chat with them sometime
-Princess for the same reason as Javocado
-Buddy (mission accomplished by looking for friends in Brewster's Cafe)
-Moko because I hope they like tortoises as much as me (I nerd out a bit whenever I see them post)
-Celty because they seem friendly and cool
-Spongebob for the same reason as Celty

I'm probably forgetting people. ._.
Princess is really a *****. And a dweeb.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah yes, such a wonderful fabric used to make them. I have a green on that I like to wear and dance around in a dress singing Hannah Montana songs in.
I said barrettes. They're hair clips.

Last edited:
Hmm~~
Well, I've always wanted to talk to;

P o c k y

mayorkaleigh

Miharu //even though we talk like-- all the time but i love herrr XD

Lucanosa (because he seems fab ;^)

Sparro (because I secretly love him haha)

pandapples (hnnnn ;______; )

Hatori! (I've done a trade with them once and they're soo nice u v u )

Hmm~~
Well, I've always wanted to talk to;

P o c k y

mayorkaleigh

Miharu //even though we talk like-- all the time but i love herrr XD

Lucanosa (because he seems fab ;^)

Sparro (because I secretly love him haha)

pandapples (hnnnn ;______; )

Hatori! (I've done a trade with them once and they're soo nice u v u )

Awh, so sweet!

I've always wanted to talk to Chrome Dokoru. Wellllll I guess I've already talked to her, but she's gone and it's been so long..

Miharu, Javocado, and Call me Daniel!

oh wait

OTL I already talk to them

noo but umm Jint and Zulehan! They're both super nice and I haven't gone past chit-chat with either.

I used to be really good friends with Gracelia but I haven't talked to her much since my hiatus ; ;

Miharu, Javocado, and Call me Daniel!

oh wait

OTL I already talk to them

noo but umm Jint and Zulehan! They're both super nice and I haven't gone past chit-chat with either.

I used to be really good friends with Gracelia but I haven't talked to her much since my hiatus ; ;
I'm so honored thank you.

Back