• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Perfect Town

Also, you can just BUY a garbage can. It's an item. There are a few types.

I think towns will be interesting with our without flowers.
Though I'd love to have 1 of each hybrid for my house in AC New Leaf.

I have pollen allergies in real life but it doesn't stop me from having flowers in AC.
It's different for everyone though.

Nope. I just don't like flowers at all. Not in games, not in real life. Whenever flowers grow in my towns, I always trample them or sell them. Maybe it is subconsciously getting rid of them due to being allergic to pollen, but it's mostly probably from the fact I only like specific sorts of plants.

I will have trees and bushes, yes, but not flowers. A lot of flowers, in my opinion, can look a bit on the tacky side, especially how villagers tend to toss them willy nilly with not a thought put into color coordination or design. Yes, they are just basic AI, but they always make their houses look terrible with a mess of flowers.

I don't think flowers perk up places at all, but again that is my opinion. I'm a desert person, so I prefer things to be a bit more on the (literally) earthy side. Too much green and too much color is obnoxious, like visual shouting.

I would much rather fill my town with lovely rock gardens with the occasional bit of green to balance things out.

I've seen that they have acommunity project where a small area has a wooden fence around it. Perhaps you could breed hybrids and have people come to your town and take a colour they like if they're having trouble with hybrids or something.

I do get what you mean though. i see people with flowers on every bit of ground in their town and think "HOW DO YOU MOVE?!" I personally don't mind flowers when they're all nice and reasonably placed as opposed to cluttered and headache worthy.

If I ever did grow flowers it would probably be in the fenced area, yeah, and just to make something like a rose for a table or something like that.

I don't mind having lots of flowers in my town. In fact I'm pretty much in love with the idea~ I love flowers and plants of all kinds. It comes from having a mother with a natural green thumb. The woman can grow anything. :I I'm not as fortunate.

I won't literally cover my town in flowers though. Even I think that's tacky. If I see flowers that I don't want in certain areas, I'll pick them and move them somewhere else. I'll pretty much have areas selected where I'll breed my flowers. Other areas will be color coordinated to look nice. I'll probably have a room in my house dedicated for flowers, if I don't make a wing of the museum dedicated to it.

I'm just excited over the fact we got new breeds of flowers. I've been wanting this for ages. And the fact that they've changed the way flowers breed just gets me all excited.

I've never seen a Jacob's Ladder (well it's more like a lily of the valley, but let's not split hairs here) in game before. So I'm really excited to actually accomplish a perfect town in New Leaf!

I LOVE the flowers. I like to fill my town up until there is no room except path and flowers lol. I did that in my CF version. Took me a while to water all of them everyday but it looked to pretty (to me at least XD)

I like towns with just the grass to and I also visited a town that had NO grass. Like a desert, it was neat!

I LOVE the flowers. I like to fill my town up until there is no room except path and flowers lol. I did that in my CF version. Took me a while to water all of them everyday but it looked to pretty (to me at least XD)

I like towns with just the grass to and I also visited a town that had NO grass. Like a desert, it was neat!

Did they get that by just running all over or something?

Man that sounds horrible. D: I don't think I could ever play city folk if my town ended up looking like that!

It is worth it to get a perfect town as least once in the game so that you can get the golden watering can which will let you turn wilting black roses into gold roses.

To get a perfect town, plant trees and flowers evenly around your town.
Make sure there isn't any trash or items or fruit lying on the ground.

If I were to have my town covered in flowers, I would rather have hybrids that match with each other such as blue and orange roses, black and red roses, or red and pink carnations.

If I ever did grow flowers it would probably be in the fenced area, yeah, and just to make something like a rose for a table or something like that.

I like how you said that.
^_^ I'll probably try for table flowers myself if I do hybrid my flowers.
After that, I'm get all the on flower bugs than give the rest of the flowers away to people who like having tons of them.

I'm going to try to get a perfect town in this game. I've never gotten one before, so it'll probably take me months. Meanwhile, I'm trying to get a perfect town in City Folk while I wait for NL.

I'm going to try to get a perfect town in this game. I've never gotten one before, so it'll probably take me months. Meanwhile, I'm trying to get a perfect town in City Folk while I wait for NL.

It's surprisingly easy to get a perfect town in this game xD

- no weeds/dead flowers
- plant trees
- plant a ton of flowers (steal them)
- build a town project everyday.

takes less than 2-3 weeks. give or take a few days.

It's surprisingly easy to get a perfect town in this game xD

- no weeds/dead flowers
- plant trees
- plant a ton of flowers (steal them)
- build a town project everyday.

takes less than 2-3 weeks. give or take a few days.

The town has to stay weed free and trash free for 15 days is City Folk.
So I'm guessing it'll be the same in New Leaf.

Back