• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Perfect Town

Zoella

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Does anyone else have a perfect town yet?

I placed 3 more flowers in my town, went to talk to Isabelle, and was pleasantly surprised with this o_o

tumblr_moyxjhBo1M1svpm5uo2_400.jpg

tumblr_moyxjhBo1M1svpm5uo1_400.jpg

No, but I am close. :D She just tells me I need more plants now, so I am planning a night time raid of the island tours. :p

I guess I'll ask this here since it's related:

Can trees grow next to patterns on the ground? Also can trees be touching diagonally, or do they have to be completely spaced apart by at least 1 tile?

Remodeling my town, hoping for perfect status eventually.

I guess I'll ask this here since it's related:

Can trees grow next to patterns on the ground? Also can trees be touching diagonally, or do they have to be completely spaced apart by at least 1 tile?

Remodeling my town, hoping for perfect status eventually.

Trees can grow next to patterns. Trees cannot be planted next to each other diagonal, horizontal, or vertical. Bushes, however, can be put next to trees. :D

All trees and bushes the need one space all around them.

It doesn't mate where trees are placed as long as you meet th mi out requirement of 110 trees and not over 200

Flowers can be unlimited

Congratulations!! May I ask how many trees/flowers you estimate you planted? Could you give us a general explanation of how you got it there?

all see says is my town feels barren...even tho there are trees and flowers everywhere

I'm very curious if anyone knows the required amount of Trees and flowers for perfect town?

I was told bushes died next to trees. :confused:
You were told incorrect information then, because bushes can grow next to trees, bamboo, flowers, patterns, AND other bushes.

They just can't be placed next to PWPs, buildings, and the most sad parts....rocks and cliffs. :'(

Generally speaking, I have a whole lot of trees and flowers, not very helpful I know but I already powered off my game for today so can't count v.v I don't have as much public works projects though.

Maybe I could post my dream code here so people can make their own guesses?

:) got my perfect town and gold watering can ; v ;
but for some reason only 4 Jacob's ladders have grown in my town T__T

I need to build the caf? and that will be enough of community projects and I will have a perfect town

I have like 200 flowers or something.

have enough trees.

I did it on my jap game I WILL do it again

I didn't know anything about a perfect town... what happens when you get that status?

I didn't know anything about a perfect town... what happens when you get that status?
you unlock new community projects (a flower clock, and 3 different town hall models), also Jacob's Ladder starts to grow all over town. the best part is the pride/satisfaction that you get from knowing that your town is perfect though :p

Talk to Isabelle about citizen satisfaction to see how you're doing

I wish I knew how to get it :c

I'm just gonna plant trees and flowers everywhere. And apparently I need more projects.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you get perfect town status and then lose it, would all the jacob ladders wilt and die? Or do they just stop growing?

Back