• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop // Permanently Closed //

May I get 2 blue roses for 2 TBT
and is it ok if I pickup I want the badge for visiting Thank you so much

May I get 2 blue roses for 2 TBT
and is it ok if I pickup I want the badge for visiting Thank you so much

Sure thing ! I've still got you added. Go ahead and just take them and leave on your own I'll be afk : )

Hi!! I?ve ordered from you quite a bit, hehe, sorry! But this isn?t as big of an order! I just need 8 Pink Lillies and 4 Blue Pansies! Thank you so much!!

Hi!! I’ve ordered from you quite a bit, hehe, sorry! But this isn’t as big of an order! I just need 8 Pink Lillies and 4 Blue Pansies! Thank you so much!!

Ahaha no problem, I'll head on over as soon as I see your gates open !

Ahaha no problem, I'll head on over as soon as I see your gates open !

Okiedokie!! I hope you don?t mind, I just checked, turns out I only need 4 Pink Lillies!! I hope that?s alright!! Thank you bunches again :D

Hello!

I'd like

15 cedar saplings
5 sweet olive starts
10 Holly starts

Total would be 30 tbt
Can you deliver to my girlfriend in like 1.5 hours from now on? She's available until 1 pm CEST!

Her FC is 3540-0068-1262 and she's mayor Dana from Mounrest. The order is for her :)

Last edited:
Hello!

I'd like

15 cedar saplings
5 sweet olive saplings

Total would be 20 tbt
Can you deliver to my girlfriend in like 1.5 hours from now on? She's available until 1 pm CEST!

Her FC is 3540-0068-1262 and she's mayor Dana from Mounrest. The order is for her :)

Sure thing ! Just make sure to message on my profile if you can beforehand : ) if not then I'll try to see if I can find her gates !

Oh and I also edited my post to 10 additional Holly starts!

I will leave a VM when her gates are open!

Oh yay you restocked!
Can I again buy 12 purple pansies, 3 pink cosmos, 5 blue pansies, 5 pink lilies. Total 25 tbt.
But will you allow me to pick them up 2 trips as my locker situation is a mess? Thanks :)

Oh yay you restocked!
Can I again buy 12 purple pansies, 3 pink cosmos, 5 blue pansies, 5 pink lilies. Total 25 tbt.
But will you allow me to pick them up 2 trips as my locker situation is a mess? Thanks :)

Sure thing, VM me when you are available : )

Oh yay you restocked!

Sure thing, VM me when you are available : )

Hello, I'd like to order these:
15 cedar
20 white azalea
36 blue hydrangea
4 black rose

Back